Ace of cups everywhere

Sunnrise83

I'm glad E.Knight's experience with the A.Cups helps to give you clarity and am sorry you are going through such a tough time. I'm just going to offer another note about this ace. Is it possible that one emotional state is dominating your life right now? Sometimes, when I pull an ace and I'm having difficulty with it I bring it back to it's number, element, and suit concept. If one emotion is preventing you from experiencing other emotions there is an imbalance that may be trying to correct itself.

And that can be chaotic. One would think if what a person is feeling continually is frustration (for example) that things in their life would re-balance by sending things calming their way, this isn't usually the case I've found. Instead circumstances can occur so that the person deals with that emotion better.

And if that's the case, as advice, sometimes really looking at what you're feeling can help you to understand why (on a deeper level) this is the reaction you're having. (Outside of diagnoseses that require chemical/prescriptive remedies to help you cope with today's world.)

There is a lot of truth to that. I have been feeling a range of emotions but anger, betryal, and frustration has definitely been dominating themes this last year and even more intensely these last few months as one thing after another has started to blow up. The universe is tricky in the way it doles out it's lessons so it makes perfect sense that I keep experiencing more of the same and no real change yet and I suspect that's why this card keeps presenting itself and will continue to present itself until I get it. As soon as I realized that my emotions were clouding my perspective I started meditating and doing some internal work to try to understand why I'm feeling so angry and betrayed and I've mostly got a handle on it and catch myself with the negative and defeating thought loops but it's not easy and I definitely still have a ways to go. I make it a point to say out loud something that I am grateful for everyday just because it helps me keep perspective. Yeah, my situation really really sucks but it could ALWAYS be worse.

Thanks so much for your insight; your interpretation is on to something as well.