What is this deck? Thanks!

hypnos68134

Would anyone here please identify this deck for me? Thanks in advance.

willowy

Would anyone here please identify this deck for me? Thanks in advance.

Is there a pic you can link us to or give us a description?
If not,you may have to wait till one of the more psychic members answers lol :)

Michellehihi

I remember seeing it somewhere, it's the "invisible tarot" :)

hypnos68134

I cannot get the pic to load, nor can I delete the message. So, I will simply describe the deck. It is an Egyptian based deck. The cards measure approximately 2 1/4" x 3 3/16". The backs are opink and black. There are 2 large Eyes of Horus centered, then they are surrounded by pink hieroglyphics with a stylized pink ankh at each end. The fronts feature a papyrus appearing border with multi-colored figures depicted in numerous positions. The titles are in Spanish. Above each figure within a rounded-edge rectangle are various figures such as sun, sarcophagus, bird, bast,, etc. Any ideas?

gregory

I cannot get the pic to load, nor can I delete the message. So, I will simply describe the deck. It is an Egyptian based deck. The cards measure approximately 2 1/4" x 3 3/16". The backs are opink and black. There are 2 large Eyes of Horus centered, then they are surrounded by pink hieroglyphics with a stylized pink ankh at each end. The fronts feature a papyrus appearing border with multi-colored figures depicted in numerous positions. The titles are in Spanish. Above each figure within a rounded-edge rectangle are various figures such as sun, sarcophagus, bird, bast,, etc. Any ideas?
Can you find a link on line and post a link ? Take a photo and upload to imgur ?

Yellow

That's the Tarot de St Germain :) Adam McClean has reviewed it.