Cards of Seduction

FemaleRonin

6 of Wands I've seen come up before in readings where there was one person who was putting "the moves" on someone (their intended target) and using their charms and confidence to make the other feel special along with some heavy flirting and such as well. It's also a card I've heard referred to as a "conquest" card, so that to me would fit into along the same lines as seduction.

Esk

I agree with the other replies and i would like to add the queen and king of wands, i don't think someone has listed them. In my reading they often appear as seducers but not always in a romantic or sexual context. They just need to be liked and admired.

EmpyreanKnight

Thanks for the response! I have to take note how so many vouched for the Queen of Pentacles and the Knight of Wands. I'm not very surprised, but if this is a contest they'd be the runaway winner. And aside from the pages, we have all the court cards in the Wands and Cups - fire and water. Interesting.

Grizabella

I'll add the Queen of Wands. She sits with her legs apart on the RWS deck which is a body language indication that she's sexually open.

EmpyreanKnight

The Lovers + Moon combination can also indicate a particularly beguiling seduction too.

Marsy

I do too! What's really funny is the few actual Knight of Wands I've had in readings are Libras! All of them!

Wow I always get Knight of Wands for Libra men as well and I don't even really tie astrology into my readings but after the Knight of Wands represented a Libra for me personally, I started asking when the Knight of Wands would appear if the guy in question is a Libra and they always said yes!

DoctorLecter84

Queen of Cups + XV Devil = passionate, sexual relationship with have strong feelings as well as carnal, risqué ones...

The Queen of Cups is no Queen of Wands nor is she Queen of Coins but I think this Queen can be seductive in her own way and I think the Devil could bring those qualities out of her...:)

EmpyreanKnight

Recently the Devil + Knight of Cups came up in a love reading. Warned her that it seems like her current suitor is a player and that he might not be forthright with his intentions. She exclaimed that it was not in the guy's character, that she can tell when someone's a flake, that they've had many heart-to-heart conversations and that he's for keeps, etc. Still suggested that it would not hurt to take precautions.

I guess you all know how this one turned out. ;)

Thanks for all the insights, everyone. :)