The InnerCity Tarot - Gonna give it a go.

The 78th Fool

LB. I've only just discovered this thread - these are fantastic. The style that you seem to be settling into really works. These images are dark and threatening, but curiously vulnerable to. These characters aren't always what they seem and that's surely what Tarot is about. This is really A1 and I'm eager to see how the project develops.

Chris. xx

Little Baron

The 78th Fool said:
LB. I've only just discovered this thread - these are fantastic. The style that you seem to be settling into really works. These images are dark and threatening, but curiously vulnerable to. These characters aren't always what they seem and that's surely what Tarot is about. This is really A1 and I'm eager to see how the project develops.

Chris. xx

Thanks Chris and Sophie. It feels as though it is coming together for me. I know that this project is going to take some time, but I am enjoying doing it, which is what this is all about for me. And I like the way it is developing, even though I understand that is not to everyone's taste. But you can't please everyone, can you? And since this is a deck that I am doing for my own personal use, I may as well settle on what I like. Even though, I am listening to all opinions, good and bad alike. It is a journey of discovery.

LB