What is the properties of orange selenite please?

aceofhearts

I am unsure if it is selenite. could the crystal be something else? I am wondering as to why I chose the crystal.

morticia monroe

Hello aceofhearts,

I am not an expert on crystals, but your pig could well be orange selenite. It could also be orange calcite, or possibly even carnelian.

The Encyclopedia of Crystals says that orange selenite is beneficial for geopathic stress, judgment, insight, alligning the spinal column, flexibility, epilepsy, mercury poisoning from dental amalgam, free radicals.

It's highest healing occurs at the energetic levels. It is particularly useful for houses suffering from geopathic or electromagnetic stress.

She's (he's?) a beautiful little piggy....:)

aceofhearts

That sums up a lot of whats going on. Insight yes I have been trying hard to connect inwards I wanted to do some scrying but I havent been seeing correctly.I seem to be blocked at present for myself. have been bouncing around to different toarot decks/oracles in hope something will open up.
I have been placing it on my heart chakra and breathing the colour in.
So far things have gone form bad to worse! Ever since I have had it not too long. I decided to place it in the sun in a velvet bag then on the window ledge when it was stormy but not in direct contact with the rain. wasnt sure how it would affect it.

Thank you.

LeaRoseQuartz

Any orange stone should be placed on the sacral chakra. They will help the lower intestine with digestion and bowel problems and also any reproductive ones. Selenite is a very soft stone, but rinsing it with warm water shouldn't hurt it, just don't let it sit in water as it will sort of melt it.