My spread

Amythist

. . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .

I had this spread up because it is simple and good. I do a few readings for people with this spread.

It is accurate and east to follow.

Place 12345 and then follow the pattern through till you get 25 cards.

Inana

Mmmmh... what is the meaning for the positions? How you read the different lines?
Can you explain a bit more about the spread, please?

Amythist

I made it one day cos i wanted to do a large reading but i never had the room so i done this as a spread. I dont know much about it. How ever you want to say the cards you are welcome but it is simple and nice easy spread

bec

I am lost here

sorry but I dont see anything nice and simple by 25 cards divided in 5 lines and nothing to go with.

25 cards !! geezz :p

How do you read the lines ? Or is this a challenge....... make up your own 25 carder ???

hehe :D

Amythist

make it up

You got it right beck. Geez is that a big reading them may explain why i have trouble reading for my self. I give all my readings like this but it takes about an hour. lol Your instincs were right

bec

LOL

only one hour ??

I can use that on a spread with half the amount of cards :D

But you give great food for thought here, 25 cards what's the big deal right, just make it up.

Amythist

Re: LOL

U have to no choice it is great to learn and do though. maybe u should try it lol

Alissa

I was just talking about this thread with Amythist in chat, and thought I'd chime in.

I think, if I get this right, the purpose of this spread is more like a "story-telling" spread. You look over the cards and see what it suggests to you, how character's or events are depicted. (?)

It reminds me of the "Ms. Cleo" type readings.

Just my guess.

Amythist

you could say that tooo i love long readings so i guess i do make them into a story lol

Amythist

The 25 card spread

The cards said that there is a chils involved I am moving to a batter place. There will lagal document and maybe a prision sentance. I have been looking in the wrong place for emotional support. Things will pick up and everything will be fine. Time to move foward and leave everything behind. My mum is going to be involved with a dark haired man ( dont know who) There will be a move of home and care. There will be a few problems to over come and that i will not be settled here. I aloty of maotherhood cards and pregenancy cards are showing up. I need to go out make new freinds and start a new life. Nothing is keping me here and i need to make my own path. There will be a emotional loss and and some negiative vibes going on. but i will be fine and i will move foward. New place new town and nice caring people around me.. The main part of the reading. Gossip, slander and backing was also in my reading. (most of it has come true today aswell