A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

Red Emma

Sacred Circle, card a day

Warrior Rx

Yesterday I received this in a, "You've got a way to go, keep fighting, girl," mode.

Does this mean I can relax for a while?

Physically I'm a lot better than I was yesterday -- I can walk again. Maybe I'll keep my warrior garb handy and rest a bit.

contrascarpe

March 21 - The Web

As the day ends, this card makes some sense to me. My Sundays have lately been "my" day. A day of rest between hard weeks of traveling (never ignoring my SO may I add, at least never on purpose).

Today was a day of fulfilling the needs of others, or trying to, at the expense of my weekly r&r time. Not a complaint, but an observation. The Sacred Circle seems to be accurate - I am going to have to do a real reading with them soon. My card for tomorrow will not be pulled until late tomorrow as I am on the road early.

BlueLotus

Knight of Swords, reversed

Yet, another court card.
True, I am almost at the end of my wits trying to get in tune with a particular person who may portray some of the characteristics of this knight, such as always looking for results, and being too inconsistent, unpredictable and flighty, and who is impatient with indecisiveness, and is a bit selfish .
But it may also be telling me that in order to advance and see results I must portray some of the positive traits of this court card, some of which are speed of mind, and swiftness of speech and thought, in order to see tangible results.

CreativeFire

22 March - 6 of Swords - Solace

Another Sword card - the cards are definitely trying to tell me something :)

This card looks quite peaceful to me, with the lovely river setting in the green glade. It is like the swords are travelling upstream to the source. The tiny butterfly in the top right corner caught my eye as I know Butterflies can represent transformation.

Butterflies: from Sams & Carson - "The power that Butterfly brings to us is akin to the air. It is the mind, and the ability to know the mind or to change it. It is the art of transformation."

This really fits with this card - finding solace in the ability to transform the mind and the way that you think - positive or negatively.

From the Sacred Circle book :" The 6 of Swords indicates moving away from difficulties, either physically or mentally. On a deeper level, this card may be telling you that you need to learn techniques of positive thinking, of reinforcing positive mental attitudes".

This card I pulled this morning has really helped me today, and have thought about it quite a lot in regards to having a more positive attitude at work in light of recent negative events - it has helped me keep focused and more positive and even felt that this has flowed on to others at work a bit today by me being more positive in the outlook for the team :)

CreativeFire

Nitegoddess

BY RED EMMA
Warrior Rx

Yesterday I received this in a, "You've got a way to go, keep fighting, girl," mode.

Does this mean I can relax for a while?

I think that you can rest.. you need it!! :)

Nitegoddess

March 22 -- Death

Good Morning Everyone.
I am feeling good today. I almost complete with some crucial things for school. So this card seems to fit in my day .. coming to an end.. letting go of the old to embrace the new...
This also can mean a job that I am on contract on that will be ending in April. It was a stickler of a job... so the ending will be a good one.
:)

starsongs

Sacred Circle Card A Day, March 22, 5-The Druid

A bearded man with a wreath of oak and holly on his head stands before a spiral altar with Cup, Shield, Sword and Wand all laying atop.

The Sun is shining through the Stonehendge formation behind him.

This is interesting. A good friend of mine is in England right now and visited Stonehenge on Saturday.

The book says this is a card of defining your own balance and balancing the mateial and spiritual worlds. This seems also a card of paying attention to signs and symbols.

This is another process card, I think...don't know how it will relate to the day yet! I shall be open to whatever it brings...

starsongs

Phoenyx*

March 22, 2004: 16- Initiation Rx

I feel like I'm outside the circle, trying to get in, trying to get in and be tested, to be shown whatever gifts I harbour within me.

sharon

March 22 - The Web

Hi All,

Today must be a Major Arcana day for this deck ;)

Didn't connect this with anything today until i started reading the description in the book about being a part of everything and this included energy etc.

Then the penny dropped, i've recently become interested in Reiki and have been trying to get information about it - mainly via the net.
But today, i found myself wandering into a bookshop and there was two good books about reiki there - normally they don't have a lot of books on this in this shop. It must be part of the web. :)

Regards, Sharon

mj07

The World Tree

sharon said:
Hi All,

Today must be a Major Arcana day for this deck ;)

Regards, Sharon

hee hee! another major arcana checking in! Home sick from work today... not really sure how this one will end up relating to me, but we'll see!