Horary Readings Round 8 - Answers

Minderwiz

Reading for Pageofswords9110

will I find a job that will give me the emotional happiness and financial security I'm looking for within the next 6 months?

This is my third attempt to get a valid chart. The first had a void of course Moon and the second had Saturn afflicting the seventh and the Lord of the Ascendant.

This chart has Cancer rising, making your significator the Moon. This is placed in the fifth house in the fifth house in Scorpio. It's a good placement by house and it's in partile conjunction with Venus but the Moon is in its Fall and Venus is in its Detriment. Overall neither of these two are brimming over with power to do much about the situation but, as Venus is the benefic of Sect and the fifth is the Joy of Venus, the Moon is not weak.

The Job is signified by the rulers of the tenth house and the MC. The tenth is ruled by Mars, in the fourth house. Unfortunately Mars averse (inconjunct or makes no major aspect) to the Moon. So there's no prospects there.

The MC is in Pisces and ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is in Virgo at 21 degrees. The Moon is not making a major aspect to it by degree but is in a sign based sextile to Jupiter and that sextile will be the Moon's next major aspect. There is promise here. That aspect will see the Moon successively aspect the two benefics.

It's difficult to be precise about emotional happiness but with the Moon in the House of Good Fortune, with Venus and then aspecting Jupiter, I'd see that as pointing very much in the right direction.

The problem lies with the second condition you set. The second house of substance is rule by the Sun, so that is the significator of your income and financial security. The Sun is placed in the sixth house of Bad Fortune and Saturn is also in the same house, although the Sun is in a separating conjunction with it. The Sun, in Sagittarius, is also in a close sextile with Mars, ruler of the tenth house of career and social status. So the job brings income but to begin with, I don't see that as being as much as you hoped and expected. Things will improve (as the Sun is separating from Saturn) but even so, I don't see your income growing to a high level.

Financial security may be there because Jupiter rules both the Sun and the MC and the Sun is placed in the Terms of Venus and the Face of the Moon, so it links to your significator. But it's likely to be a less than you would like and quite a bit less to begin with.

You should get a job, most likely towards the end of your time frame and I think you will like it but it's not going to give you as high an income. as you would like to see. It will however be doing something you like and want to do.

Attachments

• pageofswords9110.pdf
    134.5 KB · Views: 182

Minderwiz

Reading for Girl Archer

Hi Minder wiz

Still open? I'd love a spot please. My question is re my career. I am presently in search of a long term, well paying job with a good work culture and colleagues. So, will I find what I am looking for employment-wise in a new, better job within the next three months?

Would you require any Dob details, since this is an astrology thread? This is my first time, so I want to make sure I haven't left out any crucial info. In the interest of full disclosure I am in training at a law firm presently but I don't know if it is honorary, that's why I am looking to shift.

Horary stands in its own right. It's not dependent on your natal chart. All that matters is your question and that I understand it. In that sense it is very similar in principle to a Tarot Reading. The chart plays the same purpose as the Tarot spread for a particular question.

The chart cast has Virgo rising, which would normally make your significator Mercury, it's ruler. However, in this chart Mercury also rules the tenth house and the MC, both significators of your career. I can't use Mercury for both you and the job as you and the job are two different entities and need two different significators.

In all horary questions, the person asking the question has the Moon as a co-significator. So I can use the Moon for you and Mercury for the job.

The Moon is placed in Sagittarius in the fourth house. This is a good placement, although at 25 degrees Sagittarius the Moon is near the end of the house, which reduces its potency a little.

The Moon has just passed its conjuntion with the Sun. Most Astrologers would treat it as a New Moon, though originally the New Moon was the first sight of the Moon following its setting into the Sun (that is the Moon could not be seen either by night or day).

So the Moon is actually not visible at all at the time of this chart and won't be visible for another day. Lack of visibility is taken as an indication of weakness and lack of power. That would suggest you don't have much influence on securing the job. If you get it you will be fortunate.

Now the Moon in Sagittarius is actually ruled by Jupiter, which is actually placed in the first house (Your house) and the Moon is also in the Triplicity of Jupiter (Jupiter rules to Fire Signs by night). So Jupiter may well offer support - in terms of the question a well meaning person or good circumstances might help you achieve the job.

A drawback is that Sagittarius happens to be the Detriment of Mercury. In context that might mean that either you don't like the job for some reason or it's contrary in some way (which might mean you still might not like it.)

So you're quite well placed but weak because you either can't be seen by potential employers or you can't see them.

You require not just the job but that it should meet your conditions: It should be long term, well paid, and have a good culture and colleagues. To check those I need firstly to see if there's a chance you will get the job.

The Moon at 25 Sagittarius is applying to a conjunction with Mercury at 2 degrees Capricorn. That suggests that you will get the job if you apply for it. But Mercury's condition will give some indication as to whether it meets your criteria.

Mercury is in the fifth house in Capricorn. The fifth house is a good placement. It is the House of Good Fortune and Mercury also rules the Lot of Fortune, which is placed in the first house. Mercury is also Direct but is still under the Sun's beams, though it is in the process of moving clear. It has some essential dignity being in its own Terms and having a mutual reception by Face with Jupiter, which it also rules, Jupiter being in the first house.

Indeed the prevalence of Jupiter, which is a benefic planet, in this reading suggests that things should run reasonably well, as Jupiter has strong links to both significators, ruling the Moon and being ruled by Mercury. So I don't see the job as being in some way unfortunate or a bad place to work, as such though there is a clear risk that something about it might not gel with you.

As Mercury is at the start of Capricorn and I'm using Whole Sign Houses, Mercury has a long way to travel before it leaves the sign. Indeed it will turn retrograde before it reaches the end of the sign. So the job will be long term. If Mercury was at the end of the sign, it would indicate a change in circumstances coming soon. As the Moon is at the end of a sign it may well be that your own circumstances may change before you get the job.

Whether it pays well depends on your second house of substance (financial and material well being). The second house is ruled by Venus the other benefic planet. Venus is placed in Scorpio, its Detriment in the third house which is probably the weakest of the good places. So the best that can be said is that things could be worse but this doesn't scream well paid at me. Venus' ruler Mars, happens to be in Libra, which is ruled by Venus but Mars too is in its Detriment, even though we have a mutual reception (both Mars and Venus being in each others sign). That suggests that your income may behave in a contrary fashion. Things won't go as expected or be particularly stable.

So overall I see a real possibility of a job but you might need fortunate circumstances or people to get it and whilst it's likely to have a reasonable work culture and colleagues, the pay is very iffy. You might find swings in your income or you might find the pay never lives up to what you think it should be. It's worth pointing out that the Moon is a natural symbol of change especially growth and shrinking, so that might reinforce my last point.

One final point. Jupiter, which figures strongly for the Job and for you, happens to be associated with the professions, and originally with the priesthood and the law in particular. You're training with a law firm and there's a clear connection with Jupiter in the chart, so the Job might be connected in some way with the law. I think it's more likely that you will be more in an administrative, research or communications role than actually practising the law in the forthcoming job.

Bonny

My fault, I'm out of the swing of things and usually provide a more personal related answer.

Basically, the positive indicators in the chart are the mutual receptions between Moon and Mars. There are various levels of mutual reception, the best being by sign - e.g. Moon in Scorpio and Mars in Cancer. These receptions are seen by many as indicating the event will occur.

Lesser mutual receptions, such as the ones here, need an applying aspect between significators. Mars at 27 degrees Virgo and Moon at 15 degrees Capricorn would be such an applying aspect. I would have said that employment was coming, as applying aspects indicate future events.

Here though the degrees are reversed, the chance of employment is 'receding' over that two month period.

Antiscia are where planets are equidistant from the Solstice line - 0 degrees Cancer to 0 degrees Capricorn, but they have to be on opposite sides. They are something like a conjunction in effect and thus would indicate future success.

A Contra-antiscion is where one significator lies at the opposition to the other significator's antiscion and indicates a likely failure of the desired event to occur.

It's a shame that there's no strong indicator of success. However you pitched your time period short, so things may well change in the new year.

Hi there !

Just wanted to update and say thanks again for the generosity in your reading.

What you predicted was what occurred, I went for jobs but nothing worked for me. It was weird.
So then I was accepted into Phd program and a job that will suit around that that is permsnent has formed. So it's happy days.
No full time job.
But a job that suits anyway.

Thank you again for your reading.

If ok, I would like to ask about something else another time soon.

Christmas blessings to you,

Bonny :)

Minderwiz

Ronia's Chart

Hi Minderwiz, I have reached the point where I am facing a court dealing against my ex, as I predicted for myself not so long ago. Sadly I turned out to not be eligible for any legal aid, despite my very low income, it's still above the limit, even though by only very little. Therefore, I will have to pay for a lawyer, which I can do for only a couple of months with all my savings.

My question was if I will win against my ex. Things are moving fast and I don't have a lawyer yet while his nas been working on it for a few weeks already. The issue is about traveling with my son abroad against my wishes and without my consent.

The chart was cast on 21 of November at 10:45 pm in Toronto. Sun is in the 4th (Regiomontanus as all my charts) is appropriate as I am asking about a family matter and is trining (out of sign separating) the Moon in the 9th. Also apprropriate as it"s a legal matter. The trine is good as I assume it signifies if not straight forward win, at least a proper legal advice although the passing aspect is a bit puzzling. What is interesting is that I (Sun) will conjunct my ex (Saturn) at some point. There are prohibitions though. Mars for one. Mercury will take the light of the Sun to Mars, thenMars, Lord 9 will sextile Saturn, my ex. I haven't paid anything yet nor have I hired a lawyer, not sure how to interpret Mercury. Lord 11 seems more appropriate as counsel may be? Overall, it doesn't look bad to me but what will dignify victory? The 10th? Unfortunately I have no Morinus on this device and no way to find out more. Please take a look as I am also biased. Thank you.

For a court case, the general rules are that the two parties (you and your ex) take the first and seventh house. As you asked the question, you get the first, so your significator is the Sun and his is Saturn - which you already know LOL.

If it comes to a court case, we use the eighth for his legal team and the second for yours. So his lawyer(s) are signified by Jupiter, ruler of Pisces on the cusp of the eighth. Your lawyer(s) will be the ruler of the Second, which is Mercury. Jupiter is actually in the second, and is ruled by Mercury but Mercury is in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter. Both planets are in their Detriments, so neither can be relied on to deliver a good case. Financially, both you and him will probably be losers. The Sun is applying to a conjunction with Mercury, so you will be getting a lawer and getting one quite soon. I'll ignore the Combustion of Mercury because it's necessary that you get the lawyer and getting one is not likely to damage your case.

But the Sun is in the last degree of Scorpio and is also Peregrine. Again I don't see this as a prohibition, it's part of the process here, as is the eventual Conjunction with Saturn - your day in court, or at least your day hammering out a settlement. But being in the last degree and in the Terms of Saturn is not a brilliant position. The conjunction with Saturn will follow the conjunction with Mercury as Mars is swifter than Saturn and will already have made its sextile and passed on. Again I don't see Mars reaching Saturn first as a prohibition or a negative outcome There's at least one way that it could be positive.

The Judge in the case is signified by Lord 10, which is Venus ruler of Taurus. Venus is in its own sign of Libra and the Moon's next aspect is to Venus. But that aspect is an opposition. That might signify a real problem, though it is mitigated by the Moon being in the Terms of Venus. So don't annoy the judge if you want the case to go ahead.

The separating sextile of the Moon and Saturn is most likely to signify the possibility of an out of court settlement, either before the case comes to court or just afterwards. But, looking at Lilly, there seems to be a need for reception for this, to be facilitated without some form of conciliation from a third party. I can see a possibility for that role, if it is needed. Mars, is the Moon's ruler and the Sun's ruler and is in one of Venus' (the Judge) houses

Given that Mars is in Detriment, I wouldn't say that conciliation will be very good but it might be better than nothing.

Mars is also ruler of the fourth house and the end of the matter. Mars' next aspect is indeed to Saturn, but the issue is exactly how Mars is involved in that end of the matter. So I at least offer the scenario that the Judge is more inclined to support your case than your ex but his support for you is likely to bring problems if it goes to court (oppositions rarely deliver what you want) and a conciliation through the Judge's agent might well produce an acceptable end of the matter.

Sun and Saturn are equally weak by essential dignity, both are Peregrine. The Sun has something of an advantage in the future when it changes signs to Sagittarius, as it will become the day time triplicity ruler. But that again is in the future. At the moment the Sun is not in a good way as it's in the Terms of Saturn. He has something of an advantage there. I'd say there is no obvious winner from this chart. Your best hope is conciliation to a settlement that doesn't involve a court case. That's the best solution for him too, as he is no more an obvious winner than you are.

I wouldn't like to come down on the side of one or other party from this chart. I'd say look for conciliation and an out of court settlement.

Attachments

• Ronia Legal case.pdf
    141.3 KB · Views: 195

Ronia

Minderwiz, thank you! I fired my previous lawyer and will be retaining a new one on Monday. He is more expensive but is also better and in the long term it will matter. I think this was signified by the Sun changing sign, I am in a better position, or will be in two days, than I was when I cast the chart as the previois lawyer was doing nothing, it turned out. Could it be that the change of wign was this action of mine?

I'll update on the outcome once we are done, it may take monthsand there is always a case conference before actually going to court where we can decide on settlement .

pageofswords9110

This is my third attempt to get a valid chart. The first had a void of course Moon and the second had Saturn afflicting the seventh and the Lord of the Ascendant.

This chart has Cancer rising, making your significator the Moon. This is placed in the fifth house in the fifth house in Scorpio. It's a good placement by house and it's in partile conjunction with Venus but the Moon is in its Fall and Venus is in its Detriment. Overall neither of these two are brimming over with power to do much about the situation but, as Venus is the benefic of Sect and the fifth is the Joy of Venus, the Moon is not weak.

The Job is signified by the rulers of the tenth house and the MC. The tenth is ruled by Mars, in the fourth house. Unfortunately Mars averse (inconjunct or makes no major aspect) to the Moon. So there's no prospects there.

The MC is in Pisces and ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is in Virgo at 21 degrees. The Moon is not making a major aspect to it by degree but is in a sign based sextile to Jupiter and that sextile will be the Moon's next major aspect. There is promise here. That aspect will see the Moon successively aspect the two benefics.

It's difficult to be precise about emotional happiness but with the Moon in the House of Good Fortune, with Venus and then aspecting Jupiter, I'd see that as pointing very much in the right direction.

The problem lies with the second condition you set. The second house of substance is rule by the Sun, so that is the significator of your income and financial security. The Sun is placed in the sixth house of Bad Fortune and Saturn is also in the same house, although the Sun is in a separating conjunction with it. The Sun, in Sagittarius, is also in a close sextile with Mars, ruler of the tenth house of career and social status. So the job brings income but to begin with, I don't see that as being as much as you hoped and expected. Things will improve (as the Sun is separating from Saturn) but even so, I don't see your income growing to a high level.

Financial security may be there because Jupiter rules both the Sun and the MC and the Sun is placed in the Terms of Venus and the Face of the Moon, so it links to your significator. But it's likely to be a less than you would like and quite a bit less to begin with.

You should get a job, most likely towards the end of your time frame and I think you will like it but it's not going to give you as high an income. as you would like to see. It will however be doing something you like and want to do.

So currently i havea job. Its not making alot but its paying the bills. I washoping to get my income to increaseby at least another 10,000 a year. Ido like my job but i probably wontstick with this for long. Its easy to burn out doing the work i do.

Girl Archer

Horary stands in its own right. It's not dependent on your natal chart. All that matters is your question and that I understand it. In that sense it is very similar in principle to a Tarot Reading. The chart plays the same purpose as the Tarot spread for a particular question.

The chart cast has Virgo rising, which would normally make your significator Mercury, it's ruler. However, in this chart Mercury also rules the tenth house and the MC, both significators of your career. I can't use Mercury for both you and the job as you and the job are two different entities and need two different significators.

In all horary questions, the person asking the question has the Moon as a co-significator. So I can use the Moon for you and Mercury for the job.

The Moon is placed in Sagittarius in the fourth house. This is a good placement, although at 25 degrees Sagittarius the Moon is near the end of the house, which reduces its potency a little.

The Moon has just passed its conjuntion with the Sun. Most Astrologers would treat it as a New Moon, though originally the New Moon was the first sight of the Moon following its setting into the Sun (that is the Moon could not be seen either by night or day).

So the Moon is actually not visible at all at the time of this chart and won't be visible for another day. Lack of visibility is taken as an indication of weakness and lack of power. That would suggest you don't have much influence on securing the job. If you get it you will be fortunate.

Now the Moon in Sagittarius is actually ruled by Jupiter, which is actually placed in the first house (Your house) and the Moon is also in the Triplicity of Jupiter (Jupiter rules to Fire Signs by night). So Jupiter may well offer support - in terms of the question a well meaning person or good circumstances might help you achieve the job.

A drawback is that Sagittarius happens to be the Detriment of Mercury. In context that might mean that either you don't like the job for some reason or it's contrary in some way (which might mean you still might not like it.)

So you're quite well placed but weak because you either can't be seen by potential employers or you can't see them.

You require not just the job but that it should meet your conditions: It should be long term, well paid, and have a good culture and colleagues. To check those I need firstly to see if there's a chance you will get the job.

The Moon at 25 Sagittarius is applying to a conjunction with Mercury at 2 degrees Capricorn. That suggests that you will get the job if you apply for it. But Mercury's condition will give some indication as to whether it meets your criteria.

Mercury is in the fifth house in Capricorn. The fifth house is a good placement. It is the House of Good Fortune and Mercury also rules the Lot of Fortune, which is placed in the first house. Mercury is also Direct but is still under the Sun's beams, though it is in the process of moving clear. It has some essential dignity being in its own Terms and having a mutual reception by Face with Jupiter, which it also rules, Jupiter being in the first house.

Indeed the prevalence of Jupiter, which is a benefic planet, in this reading suggests that things should run reasonably well, as Jupiter has strong links to both significators, ruling the Moon and being ruled by Mercury. So I don't see the job as being in some way unfortunate or a bad place to work, as such though there is a clear risk that something about it might not gel with you.

As Mercury is at the start of Capricorn and I'm using Whole Sign Houses, Mercury has a long way to travel before it leaves the sign. Indeed it will turn retrograde before it reaches the end of the sign. So the job will be long term. If Mercury was at the end of the sign, it would indicate a change in circumstances coming soon. As the Moon is at the end of a sign it may well be that your own circumstances may change before you get the job.

Whether it pays well depends on your second house of substance (financial and material well being). The second house is ruled by Venus the other benefic planet. Venus is placed in Scorpio, its Detriment in the third house which is probably the weakest of the good places. So the best that can be said is that things could be worse but this doesn't scream well paid at me. Venus' ruler Mars, happens to be in Libra, which is ruled by Venus but Mars too is in its Detriment, even though we have a mutual reception (both Mars and Venus being in each others sign). That suggests that your income may behave in a contrary fashion. Things won't go as expected or be particularly stable.

So overall I see a real possibility of a job but you might need fortunate circumstances or people to get it and whilst it's likely to have a reasonable work culture and colleagues, the pay is very iffy. You might find swings in your income or you might find the pay never lives up to what you think it should be. It's worth pointing out that the Moon is a natural symbol of change especially growth and shrinking, so that might reinforce my last point.

One final point. Jupiter, which figures strongly for the Job and for you, happens to be associated with the professions, and originally with the priesthood and the law in particular. You're training with a law firm and there's a clear connection with Jupiter in the chart, so the Job might be connected in some way with the law. I think it's more likely that you will be more in an administrative, research or communications role than actually practising the law in the forthcoming job.

Apologies about the delay in giving feedback. I am travelling at present, will give you detailed feedback once I reach, Minderwiz :)

Girl Archer

Hey minderwiz, apologies for the delay. Here is my feedback. This is really cool, I actually do have a Virgo rising in my birth chart. Sun in Sagi, Moon in Pisces.

I am not sure that is completely true. On my own, I agree that I don't have all that much experience in securing the kind of job I want, yet. But I do know several people in my social circle that are willing to help place me at a good firm.

This is absolutely true of my present job, I got an interview through some contacts of mine, there isn't much ground to be noticed here because in some ways I feel like I am not given enough work to prove myself, and as a result I am unsatisfied.

This part does sound good, even though I don't know much about astrology. Minderwiz, could you tell me more about this risk? What sort of thing could it be about the job that I may not like?

So you are saying that I am going to be stuck in my present job for a long while? Or that my next job will be a long term one?

Thank you for this reading minderwiz. this actually does make a great deal of sense although I wish I could express it better. Pay is actually a bit iffy at the beginning, just as long I get to do good quality work and be paid a reasonable sum, I actually don't mind. I am not even looking at big shot firms, just the small and medium sized ones where I can learn lots, hands on.

Minderwiz

Reading for Junethird

Hi Minderwiz!

I would like to ask a horary question if possible as its been quite a few months since my last chart.

I was womdering if you see me meeting a romantic interest anytime soon here? At the moment i do t have any current potential suitors lined up. But the last few weeks i have been mingling and dating casually.

I've cast four charts for this question. One before New Year and then three since New Year. These three were because there was a gap between casting the chart and being able to read it. Each of those three had at least one significant consideration against judgement and none of them pointed to a successful outcome. So I decided to return to the original chart, despite the delay and the quite weak consideration, that the the Moon is slow.

In this chart Pisces is rising, making your significator Jupiter. In this chart Jupiter is placed in Virgo in the Seventh house conjunct the North Node.

That clearly confirms your desire for a long term relationship. In this sign Jupiter is in Detriment, indicating that things won't go smoothly. Your capacity to act to attain your goal is greatly reduced.

The romantic interest in signified by Mercury ruler of the seventh house. Mercury is placed in the eleventh house in a separating trine from Jupiter. That seems to refer to a former relationship, rather than one that is in the future. Mercury is in the 29th degree of Capricorn and will change signs into Aquarius. Mercury is slowing down towards its Station Retrograde but Jupiter is also slowing down towards its Retrograde Station as well. So I see nothing coming from these two significators.

Your co-significator, the Moon, is placed is also placed in Virgo in the seventh. However the Moon's next aspect is a trine to the Sun (only 5 minutes from perfection) followed by a square to Saturn, so the trine from Moon to Mercury is prohibited.

I've given a picture that suggests this matter will not work out as desired but at this point it's worth introducing a comment made by Lilly.

Lilly states that if the Moon be in the Seventh and the Lord of the Ascendant be in the seventh, the Querent shall obtain her/his aims but by his/her own efforts. Now in this case both the Lord of the Ascendant and the Moon are in the seventh and clearly the Jupiter is in three of the five dignities of Mercury (Lord 7). So if Lilly is right this should work out in your favour.

My problem is that there is no Reception between Jupiter and Mercury or Moon and Mercury and there is no applying aspect between either pair. Mercury is in the Detriment of the Moon and Jupiter is in its own Detriment with all three significators being slow. My view would be that nothing is going to come of the matter.

So Let's test Lilly and see if this does indeed work out, just as he predicts it will. I only have one doubt about my own view. Those later attempts at a chart failed and I was forced back to this one. So I might be being told that Lilly is right!

Attachments

• Junethird Dec 2015.pdf
    138.7 KB · Views: 179

junethird

I've cast four charts for this question. One before New Year and then three since New Year. These three were because there was a gap between casting the chart and being able to read it. Each of those three had at least one significant consideration against judgement and none of them pointed to a successful outcome. So I decided to return to the original chart, despite the delay and the quite weak consideration, that the the Moon is slow.

In this chart Pisces is rising, making your significator Jupiter. In this chart Jupiter is placed in Virgo in the Seventh house conjunct the North Node.

That clearly confirms your desire for a long term relationship. In this sign Jupiter is in Detriment, indicating that things won't go smoothly. Your capacity to act to attain your goal is greatly reduced.

The romantic interest in signified by Mercury ruler of the seventh house. Mercury is placed in the eleventh house in a separating trine from Jupiter. That seems to refer to a former relationship, rather than one that is in the future. Mercury is in the 29th degree of Capricorn and will change signs into Aquarius. Mercury is slowing down towards its Station Retrograde but Jupiter is also slowing down towards its Retrograde Station as well. So I see nothing coming from these two significators.

Your co-significator, the Moon, is placed is also placed in Virgo in the seventh. However the Moon's next aspect is a trine to the Sun (only 5 minutes from perfection) followed by a square to Saturn, so the trine from Moon to Mercury is prohibited.

I've given a picture that suggests this matter will not work out as desired but at this point it's worth introducing a comment made by Lilly.

Lilly states that if the Moon be in the Seventh and the Lord of the Ascendant be in the seventh, the Querent shall obtain her/his aims but by his/her own efforts. Now in this case both the Lord of the Ascendant and the Moon are in the seventh and clearly the Jupiter is in three of the five dignities of Mercury (Lord 7). So if Lilly is right this should work out in your favour.

My problem is that there is no Reception between Jupiter and Mercury or Moon and Mercury and there is no applying aspect between either pair. Mercury is in the Detriment of the Moon and Jupiter is in its own Detriment with all three significators being slow. My view would be that nothing is going to come of the matter.

So Let's test Lilly and see if this does indeed work out, just as he predicts it will. I only have one doubt about my own view. Those later attempts at a chart failed and I was forced back to this one. So I might be being told that Lilly is right!

Thank you Minderwiz! Happy new year!

I will work harder to take control of my own affairs from now on. I think this can be a positive, ive made some significant changes here. So fingers crossed things work out in my favour. Thank you again, i have nothing else to add im afraid, things are still up in the air but feeling positive its all for the greater good. I will update when my situation changes.:thumbsup: