Astro~Twist Spread~ Tech Thread

Moongold

Melvis ~

How are you going with it all?

Kate

mooncat2

12th House:

Aquarius - The Star / The Fool / Uranus - The Fool

Now..what the heck is this trying to say?

12th house - what is hidden.

A deep seated reluctance to relinquish their independence can make it difficult for them to settle down.Exploring their own unconscious motivations can free them and help alleviate a sense of isolation and loneliness.

The Fool card could suggest they set out on this path during this month.

WhiteRaven

mooncat2 said:
12th house - what is hidden.

A deep seated reluctance to relinquish their independence can make it difficult for them to settle down.Exploring their own unconscious motivations can free them and help alleviate a sense of isolation and loneliness.

The Fool card could suggest they set out on this path during this month.

So where does the star fit in? Isn't that a card of "hope" and "faith"?
Couldn't that mean that deep within they have hope and faith for a new beginning that could transpire in the future? This too would fall for the month by month in Aquarius for this particular person. Besides that though..the double take on the Fool...couldn't that also be saying or emphasizing the desire for such and the faith and hope that carries one through to achieve that new beginning? Knowing that in the long run that all their work towards a goal will actually come about and bring a "new" beginning into their lives? Wouldn't that tap on one's "inner" self as well.

Optimist at heart here...I pulled the Star for another reading for myself and did quite the meditation on it...and the way I have been doing the twist is that I intertwine all three cards. So I'm not just looking at the Fool here.

ack! did I make any sense at all??? :confused:

Phoenix Rising

Ooh I didn't realise I had to post my spread in a separate thread...better get onto it then.

I did this spread with a friend of mine today. good thing is that this spread has given me a interest in astrology, so the past week I've been reading and studying the planets and houses etc...I was also able to read the cards in combination of aspects..as I remembered this from the reading Lunalafey and Dadsnook gave me earlier this year. And it was quite easy too, i was quite chuffed. There certainly is alot to the spread and offers hell of alot of information.

lunalafey

you don't have to, but hopefully we can talk about the throws individually later

WhiteRaven

You know, I think it would have been wiser on my part to use (rx)...just a thought that popped in my head.

lunalafey

I used reversals in the spread I did last year...but I used a deck that I do reversals with. This year I used a deck that I don't reverse.

mooncat2

I didn't use reversals either but am looking at the cards from both perspectives.

Looking forward to some discussion - should be most interesting.

lunalafey

Here's a chart for reference.....
I'll probably add to this with other quick reference "charts"

Signs & Ruling Planets ~ Associated Majors

Aries/Mars - Emperor/Tower
Taurus/Venus - Hierophant/Empress
Gemini/Mercury - Lovers/Magician
Cancer/Moon - Chariot/High Priestess
Leo/Sun - Strength/Sun
Virgo/Mercury - Hermit/Magician
Libra/Venus - Justice/Empress
Scorpio/Pluto - Death/Judgement
Sagittarius/Jupiter - Temperance/Wheel of Fortune
Capricorn/Saturn - Devil/World
Aquarius/Uranus - Star/Fool
Pisces/Neptune - Moon/Hanged Man

ever notice how these combinations actually suit eachother quite well?