Lo Scarabeo Rider Waite Smith 2008 edition

gregory

I can't see them from there, I just get:
File Size: 103.26KB
Upgrade for Fast & Ad-free file transfers - See Plans and pricing
download.png
Click here to start download from sendspace
Pro Members: Download with Wizard

and I am not about to download something from an unknown site when I can't see what I'm downloading...

But from the description I think I have that. I am having trouble locating it in my database, though ! I think I need to start adding back descriptions ! But somewhere here there is a thread discussing that back. I think it turned out that LoS were involved - it may have been one of those they printed for that magazine collection.

gregory

Found it.

Indeed - it's the Fabbri/Orbis one.

Another thread where Ric posted.

And I found mine after reading what I posted about it :D and it has a blue "rosy cross" on the back. But is the same one otherwise.

It was pulled after a copyright row.

Le Fanu

Yes, I have this Fabbri/Orbis one - a few copies in fact, but the back isn't the Emperor. Like gregory said, it's a cross. The colours are nowhere near as delicate as the one which this thread is talking about. Plus the cards are slimmer, often the case with these Fabbri/Orbis decks.

ETA; I wonder if you're confusing Emperor backs with Emperor box? The box does indeed have the Emperor on the box.
There is indeed a "Pam C" with multilingual titles and a purple emperor on the backs.

gregory

Yes, I have this Fabbri/Orbis one - a few copies in fact, but the back isn't the Emperor. Like gregory said, it's a cross. The colours are nowhere near as delicate as the one which this thread is talking about. Plus the cards are slimmer, often the case with these Fabbri/Orbis decks.

ETA; I wonder if you're confusing Emperor backs with Emperor box? The box does indeed have the Emperor on the box.
Nope. Look at the scans in that thread I linked. Some Fabbri etc ones DO have a purple emperor on the back .

In fact: here it is, Leffy - it is NOT the box, now IS it :D. I have seen one, even though mine doesn't have that back. I rather wish it did.

Attachments

• emperor back.jpg
    emperor back.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 214

Philippe

No, I'm not confusing the box with the back of the cards but as I am not a native english speaker I may commit barbarisms for which I beg your pardon.
Otherwise I was mistaken in calling the LS deck "Pam C". It's in fact a Pam B whereas the original RW is a Pam C.

Abrac

The deck Le Fanu started out this thread with is an A, at least from my observation of Pamela's initials. garmonbozia said the same thing.

That Fabbri/Orbis one is a B based on the scans gregory linked to here.