Regardie Classics

Always Wondering

I've been taking another stab at the LBRP and found some little treasures that I thought were lost to the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/anonymouspiritualist#g/u

I don't remember the origin of these recordings. Aeon418 once told me and I tried to look it up but couldn't find it. I suspect that it is incomplete, because I didn't see the Middle Pillar Excercise listed. There are some Enochian calls though.

I think it's safe enough to say that the Out of Body Loops are not Regardie.

AW

Wendywu

I have three CD's of Israel Regardie giving the Knowledge Lectures. They were done under the Golden Dawn Audio label, published by New Falcon Publishing. Can't remember when though.

Since this was an audio label, I imagine they might be responsible for other recordings too.

Always Wondering

Ah, thanks Wendywu. I didn't realize one could still buy them. On Amazon no less. Probably makes my link to youtube kind of sketchy.

AW

Chiska

I've been taking another stab at the LBRP and found some little treasures that I thought were lost to the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/anonymouspiritualist#g/u

I don't remember the origin of these recordings. Aeon418 once told me and I tried to look it up but couldn't find it. I suspect that it is incomplete, because I didn't see the Middle Pillar Excercise listed. There are some Enochian calls though.

I think it's safe enough to say that the Out of Body Loops are not Regardie.

AW

Forgot to thank you for the link, AW! I really enjoyed listening to his voice - it was quite mesmerizing.

JDS

Falcon Press put out at least 2-3 boxed sets of Regardie reading Golden Dawn material in the mid 1980s.

JDS

Going through my archives I also came across a boxed cassette set of Regardie reading his book 12 Steps to Spiritual Enlightenment - also from Falcon Press.

Always Wondering

You're welcome Chiska.

JDS said:
Going through my archives I also came across a boxed cassette set of Regardie reading his book 12 Steps to Spiritual Enlightenment - also from Falcon Press.

I have a 12 Step background so this sounds interesting to me.
$75-300 for the book on U.S. Amazon. :bugeyed:
I will keep looking.

AW