Trimmed Borders/Altered Decks Index

Cassandra022

also trimmed Davis Celtic some and now have started trimming the pagan cats. kitties take to trimming nicely :]

strings of life

Part of me finds the Dream Enchantress Tarot appalling, but another part of me is curious about getting it, trimming the side borders, and rounding the corners. Hemera trimmed a copy awhile ago (she no longer owns it it seems.

I don't have this deck...yet.

And then to add dark green metallic gilt edges [swoons].

I like decks with bold female characters and Lillie's comments about the Majors normally depicting male figures have women with masks on. I like that.

Cassandra022

Part of me finds the Dream Enchantress Tarot appalling, but another part of me is curious about getting it, trimming the side borders, and rounding the corners. Hemera trimmed a copy awhile ago (she no longer owns it it seems.

I don't have this deck...yet.

And then to add dark green metallic gilt edges [swoons].

I like decks with bold female characters and Lillie's comments about the Majors normally depicting male figures have women with masks on. I like that.

you could get a copy and try it. if you end up deciding you still don't like it, i'm sure sometone would love to trade you for a nice trimmed/gilted copy like that...

strings of life

you could get a copy and try it. if you end up deciding you still don't like it, i'm sure sometone would love to trade you for a nice trimmed/gilted copy like that...
I'm sure I'll probably do just that - buy it and trim, trim, trim!

Cassandra022

almost done trimming the pagan cats. this deck is absolutely precious and love the art and so many great details and...yeah. love how its looking trimmed. pictures forthcoming...

Cassandra022

and here that be...

Attachments

• pcats_trim.jpg
    pcats_trim.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 572

rylla

Looks so much better than the original!

Le Fanu

Very nice. Whenever I see a deck I don't much connect with, trimmed, I always think that it's trimming that's going to make me love it!

Alta

Very nice. Whenever I see a deck I don't much connect with, trimmed, I always think that it's trimming that's going to make me love it!
:laugh: So, then trimming is yet another form of enabling.

Cassandra022

haha yes this thread is certainly enabling. on the other hand, it is TRUE, for me at least: a good number of my decks I really do like and connect with MUCH more after trimming...