Free Download of New Thelemic Book

ravenest

Thanks for that. Rather 'interesting'. I like the way this book is laid out ... the physical appearance .... magical retro a la 2012 :laugh: - but I like it.

The content? Naked babes, tenticaled Id/Libido and slime ... lotsa slime, white thick clotted goo .... everything a young aspiring Typhonian Sex Magician could hope for ;)

poopsie

I downloaded it out of curiosity and am reading it ... i speak good English but this is one book where i had to open wikipedia and look at the dictionary several times because i am encountering several words and phrases which i have never heard or read ... the vocabulary list is quite amusing e.g. praeter-human-intelligence; oracular gnosis; "adumbrations percolate within the interstices, impressing themselves as an oracular gnosis ..."

Unfortunately, it seems damn intersting ... i just don't understand what i am reading ... hehehe

ravenest

praeter-human-intelligence; = the idea that there might be something other than what I made up.

oracular gnosis; = I made it up

"adumbrations percolate within the interstices, impressing themselves as an oracular gnosis ..." = validating what I made up.

;)

poopsie

wow! thanks, ravenest... just curious-- how did you acquire such sophistication in understanding these terminologies and phrases? is it because of the books you have read and been exposed tO?

Barleywine

I just think the author is channeling A.E. Waite. Crowley used to make endless fun of his pomposity :). "Adumbration" is a perfect example.

ravenest

Yes. and I think Barleywine just answered the second part of your question for me.