Franco-Spanish Tarot

blue_fusion

Pardon ? It's the THIRD I can't see. I can see the big knave and the Rothschild Collection cards but not the "deck you put together", VV)

The Rothschild's the third image :D there's another image not showing up in the beginning of that post. The 'put-together deck' appeared for a bit after he posted them, but bow they're not showing up. Same problem with his Mamluk pics in the other thread. So maybe attachments would be better?

gregory

But the post AFTER that - this post:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4352674&postcount=4

says "here are some images..." - and there is an image link in that post, truly there is. Not that it opens :(

Oh wait - I see what you mean. There are FOUR we should be seeing. Both the ones with a google user link seem to do that :( I am guessing VV's settings are set to private. I won't see them anyway without switching browsers, as mine seems to object to googleuser sites...

gregory

See above. There should be four images - and only the two linked to external sites are showing.

I suppose I could log into google. I HATE THAT, but maybe...

ETA didn't work anyway.

variantventures

Nope, I haven't monkeyed with the images by moving them and breaking the links. I was trying to use Google Drive rather than uploading the images to Facebook. That doesn't work. Lesson learned. :)

Let's see if I can do this better.

The deck I put together is this:
11665518_697154250430825_3095570527928971820_n.png

Again, the partial court survived along with two trumps. I discarded the two trumps and, by cutting and pasting with the surviving court cards created a complete set of courts and then added pip cards arranged in the Spanish style using other 17th and 18th Century decks as a model.

variantventures

The surviving cards from this deck:
11694751_697156833763900_9087175631048327928_n.jpg

gregory

MUCH better - thanks :)

I think a google drive is private.