What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

rachelcat

I'm going to put everything here, tarot and oracle. Because I need an accurate list!

In the mail:
Starlight Dragon Tarot
Cathar Tarot
Crystal Intentions Oracle
(and toothbrushes!)

Amazon preorder:
After Tarot
Viking Oracle

Backed on Kickstarter:
Tarot of Brass and Steam
Our Tarot

And that should be enough for a while. (But of course I'm already eyeing some/most of the upcoming decks in the Lo Scarabeo catalog . . .)

CharlotteK

In the post:
Linestrider Tarot
Deck of the Bastard Tarot
Wild Unknown Tarot
Fountain Tarot
London Lore Tarot

On preorder waiting despatch:
Bonefire Tarot

Stuck at Post Office waiting for customs charges to be paid:
Wayfarer Tarot

Kickstarter backed:
Our Tarot
Star Tarot
Ethereal Visions Tarot

Ordered but despatch not yet confirmed:
Hexen 2.0

Phew. Christmas money all gone. Will be giving our Postie a good break!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

sweetscarlet

The Dark Goddess tarot :grin: I am so super excited to have it! I do not know how I'll stand the wait until it gets here!!

JadePixie

Caved and ordered the Anna K :D

MissChiff

I should be receiving the Golden Thread Tarot by the end of the week.

Daemon Lover

Crystal Visions....why not😉.

Nemia

I'm waiting for the Dreaming Way Lenormand, the Cathar and Dame Fortune's Wheel tarots.

decan

I'm waiting for the After Tarot

Alta

UPS (!) delivered the second Tarot Fundamentals book yesterday. The mailman brought me the Wayfarer Tarot so I spent a while rounding the corners because I dislike square corners on cards.

ETA: other than the Voodoo Tarot which appears lost in Kickstarter limbo, that is all at the moment.

UniversesCollide

The Cattarot deck I pre-ordered months ago is on the way and might even arrive today! Also in exciting news, someone sent me a surprise early Christmas gift deck today, Tarot of Sexual Magic.
AND yesterday while at the Dali museum, I bought myself the Dali Universal Tarot. No postman involve but figured I'd sneak that news in with the above two surprises.