What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Carojulie

Been rebuilding my tarot collection and spending wisely my Christmas money, so....

Alice Tarot x 3
Alice Companion Book x 2
Bohemian Gothic Tarot x 3
Tarot of Prague x 3
Tarot of Prague Companion Book x 2
Victorian Romantic Tarot 2nd edition x 2

And about 18 tarot bags from Baba, as well. Having a blast! :D

Also just bought the app for the Bohemian Gothic Tarot to add to my tarot app collection!

Looks like you had a splurge on BabaStudio ! Lucky you :)
But, did you get several copies of each item ? And, where, where, where did you get the Victorian Romantic Tarot ? Please share your secret ! I have been coveting this one for a very long time.

Awkward.turtle91

While still waiting on my Chrysalis, I just ordered the Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot (with a matching pouch).

So 2 are now on their way to me. So excited! :heart:

Babs

You'll be happy when they arrive :)

Padma

Post finally brought my Cathar tarot. Nice!

Michellehihi

Lebanese tarot!!!! You won't imagine where I found it: there was one copy left at the Tarot Garden!!!!

RiverRunsDeep

Lebanese tarot!!!! You won't imagine where I found it: there was one copy left at the Tarot Garden!!!!

Lucky, lucky lady! :) What a find! :thumbsup:

Naughty River received the Alice limited edition tarot in the mail yesterday. :D I found it at a price I couldn't resist. I also preordered the Disciples Tarot, which will apparently be shipped in March.

BlueLotus

After my praising and admiring the Cathar Tarot in a previous post , and although I still believe it's a beautiful deck, I decided that it's just not for me, so I canceled my order.

My Everyday Witch Tarot had arrived, so did my Fairy Tarot. :thumbsup:

BlueLotus

My Witches Wisdom Oracle Cards are on their way, but might take a while to arrive..

delinfrey

Margarete Petersen, Voyager and Medicine Cards arrived - all ordered on a whim.
Already fallen in love with all of them!

Essjay

Modern Spellcasters Tarot is on its way. Have also preordered the Everyday Witch so am hoping Amazon UK comes through on that one, 1st Feb!

Hemera

Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot. :love: Could not resist any longer. I also ordered the matching pouch (thank you for enabling SunChariot }) :D)