Death reversed as how she feels about her choice

Adriana

Asked how someone feels about their choice of hiring a particular person for a job now that the person has started. Death reversed. It's a part of a bigger and more complicated reading (and issue too)

I'm not sure it's a good or bad feeling about it, to me it kind of says that "done is done". They know they can't change it and best do the best if it. Is it a possibility that she is unsure that it was the right choice to hire that person?

They know each other some from before (which I think is one reason they got hired).
4 of cups was in position for how she feels for her.
I'm a bit stuck here, but wondering if she feels the girl is relying too much on her.

Thirteen

I'm not sure it's a good or bad feeling about it, to me it kind of says that "done is done".
I think "done is done" would be for the Death card, not Death rx. Death rx is more like a zombie film. The person *won't* die. So it's not "done is done" so much as "I can't let them go even if it might be better if they were gone."
4 of cups was in position for how she feels for her.
I'm a bit stuck here, but wondering if she feels the girl is relying too much on her.
4/Cups is often a card about taking people for granted—more a matter of feeling like they're comfortable and reliable, so you can forget about them. Which isn't quite the same as "relying too much" on them. The difference is that "relying too much" is someone who, when talking about them, you'd say, "I don't know what I'd do without them!" But 4/Cups is where you don't realize this until the person IS gone.

Adriana

Thank you Thirteen :)

So do you think the death card reversed in this situation then could mean that there is indeed a negativity in regards to that choice? Without cards I cant tell for sure, but now that it is done she would have to stand for it anyway.

I was trying to make sense of both cards, and from the situation it just didnt make sense that she would feel taking the other person for granted. I know from before this way of seeing the card has made sense, its just in this particular situation it dudnt make sense to me. Obviously there may be more to things than Im aware of.

Barleywine

I'm thinking "fatalistic" or "stuck," along the lines of "It is what it is," or "I've made my bed, now I have to lie in it."

devilkitty

The more things change, the more they stay the same. This isn't always good.

Considering the 4C as well, I would extrapolate that the new hire has not settled into the professional relationship and is still thinking of things as though they were outside the workplace.