9 and page of Pentacles

No715

Hello everyone! Recently i keep drawing the 9 and the page of pentacles. In all my readings, daily, health, career, relationship.... I'v been getting this cards for maybe a week now.

To me the 9 of pentacles means success,
The page of pentacles means news, related to work or study.

Since i don't have a job i don't know, maybe this can mean i'll find a job and i'll be happy about my job. Or maybe it's about a course, since i'm thinking about doing a new training course.

Laurelle

How are you surviving if you don't have a job? Because the 9 of Pentacles sort of saying, "I don't have to work right now, so I'm working on other things to build a better future." A person who gets the 9 of Pentacles can be a retired person or even a student whose parents are helping them get through school. So the fact that you don't have a job right now, but are contemplating a new course is very 9 of Pentacles to me. The epitome of success for me is more like the 10 of Pentacles or King of Pentacles. The 9 of Pentacles says more or less, "I'm set right now and don't have to worry about it." Maybe you're not rolling with millions of dollars (or maybe you are!), but it indicates a certain level of security. It can even indicate someone who is trust fund baby or someone who is having welfare take care of them for a while.

The Page of Pentacles is probably talking about the courses you are taking.

Both seem like a great combination and says that you have the leisure time (9 of pentacles) to get yourself involved in a new project (page of pentacles).

No715

How are you surviving if you don't have a job? Because the 9 of Pentacles sort of saying, "I don't have to work right now, so I'm working on other things to build a better future." A person who gets the 9 of Pentacles can be a retired person or even a student whose parents are helping them get through school. So the fact that you don't have a job right now, but are contemplating a new course is very 9 of Pentacles to me. The epitome of success for me is more like the 10 of Pentacles or King of Pentacles. The 9 of Pentacles says more or less, "I'm set right now and don't have to worry about it." Maybe you're not rolling with millions of dollars (or maybe you are!), but it indicates a certain level of security. It can even indicate someone who is trust fund baby or someone who is having welfare take care of them for a while.

The Page of Pentacles is probably talking about the courses you are taking.

Both seem like a great combination and says that you have the leisure time (9 of pentacles) to get yourself involved in a new project (page of pentacles).

Hello, Thank you for your reply. Yes i think the 9 of pentacles may be about a new course. Since i am looking for a job and contemplating a new course i can do while i work.