Goetia in Golden Dawn Tarots

Aeon418

similia said:
Just reading the Crowley version and noticed that the title for the section on the 72 spirits is Schemahamphorasch. I thought that word was very specific to the 72 Angels of the 72 letter name of God. Interesting use of it, is that common?
Basically Crowley was trying to forge an identity with the spirits of the Goetia and the Schemahamphorasch right from the word go. It might be more correct to say that he was trying to define an averse Schemahamphorasch to balance the existing angelic system. In the Goetia each angel of the Schemahamphorasch has it's unbalanced counterpart, it's own Qlipphoth.

Or so the theory goes... :laugh:

Scion

LOL I own it. :D

It's VERY iffy and rushed... kind of what you would expect from Llewellyn: Insta-Lemegeton... just add brass vessel!

Her quinances are totally different. I can list them if you're interested.

cardlady22

I know this is an old thread, but I'd love to have the reference list if you still have the deck.

Scion

Finally back after the summer away writing. Sorry for the delay, cardlady. What reference list did you mean?

cardlady22

*stumbles back into the thread blinking quickly*

Sorry I flaked out on this one, Scion! I was wondering if you had made a list of the info from the cards.
number/title, spirit, date/degree

ETA: Good gravy! Average $200 to pick one up. :(