The Gilded Tarot Study Group proposal thread

Lavandula

I've owned the Gilded tarot for a few years now and it's the one I have most success with when reading. I'm new to the forums, and hoping to get an even deeper understanding of these cards, so I'm really looking forward to jumping into some of the discussions in this study group. See you round!

Cardinal

i just bought this deck - it is beautiful. i actually bought it because of its stiking similarity to the rider-waite deck with which i am most familiar with. i recently discovered that i had been using my rider-waite deck and i was missing my ace of swords card. for how long? - i dont know. it is upsetting because this was my first deck and the one that i learned the most from. but i was taken with the artwork on the guilded tarot so i am excited about using this and learning.

Willowmina

New to this group

I am so glad to have found this group. I just got my Gilded Tarot kind of by accident. If you believe in such things. I orderd three of the decks for Christmas presents and than cancled them within a few hours of the order. They came anyway. So I gave one away and opened one for myself and am keeping one as a spare or to give away later.

I love this deck they are beautiful. So my goal in learning all of them is to post 3 cards a week on the forum until I have gone through all of them. I am thinking this will help me learn them.

My biggest problem are the court card, I have such a problem getting them.

Willow

Courtnis

Guilded Tarot

I am so excited to have come across this thread for the Guilded Tarot. I currently owned the traditional Rider-Waite deck as well as The Fairy Ring Oracle. I was looking for a new deck when this one jumped out at me due to the colors and amazing images. I am hoping the cards speak to me as loudly as the artwork did. Now i just have to make it through work so I can go home and play!!!

Courtnis

study...

Is there anyone still interested in learning more about this deck. I recently purchased this deck and thought I had found a lot of useful information. i have relized through my reading though that there are still many cards that have not been covered. Anyway to sart these back up or can anyone direct me to where I might find a complete listing, meanings to the cards contained w/in this deck? Please help

canid

Courtnis said:
Is there anyone still interested in learning more about this deck. I recently purchased this deck and thought I had found a lot of useful information. i have relized through my reading though that there are still many cards that have not been covered. Anyway to sart these back up or can anyone direct me to where I might find a complete listing, meanings to the cards contained w/in this deck? Please help

I love this deck! I think if you post questions, they'll get answered. Or read the accompanying book. I've found the Gilded works well for spirit contact, but not exclusively, I use it often for many issues. It's just this thread hasn't been active in a while. Have you checked out Ciro's website?

Courtnis

Ciro Marchetti website

Yes, I have visted the website. Although interesting it doesn't lead much detailed explanation into the cards themselves.

colinmcq

hi

hi all is it to late for me to join this group as i have the deck that you are discussing

amethyst57

love the Gilded cards...i've had my deck since Spring of 2008...
Lunakasha's threads to the individual cards and general threads are
very interesting...been jotting a few notes in my journal....