christmas goodies exchange

Rhiamon

Name: Rhiamon/Tina

Sex: Female

Path: Wicca

Element: earth

Fave Colors: purple and green

Magical Likes: crystals, herbs, oils, candles!, tarot, incense

Crystals: I love rose quartz, amethyst, and would love some quartz points :)

Animals: cats, dogs, anything furry and cute (no snakes...ewww)

Favorite Scents: I love them all

Vegatarian:not quite, but don't eat alot of red meats

Shipping: Anywhere

More Useful Facts:I am a mommy, so can't really fit any knick-knack type thingies where my toddler won't grab them. I love candles especially, and anything magical, and I LOVE drinking tea!...oh, and I read, read, read :)

13thFaeChylde

Name: Kellie

Path: Eclectic Pagan...I love to learn from all paths

Element: fire-born, but relate to all of them

Fave Colors: purple/green/blue + orange+pink + darkreds and browns...ok, I love colors! You should see my house, lol

Magical Likes: crystals, herbs, oils, candles, tarot, incense, books,

Crystals: would love a pendant, I don't have any crystals to wear
my ears are pierced.

Animals: yes :) totem animals would be hawk, crow, bear

Favorite Scents: patchouli, sage, sandalwood, rose, jasmine, neroli

Vegatarian: actually, I am gluten-intolerant so food is problematic for me

Shipping: US please

More Useful Facts: I love bath/spa stuff...known to spend hours in bookstores, love to read...am taking herbalist courses, so herbs are well-loved, also into flower essences. Very into tea and poetry lately.
And faeries, but not the cutesy kind. Am woefully lacking tarot bags/spreadcloth. Oh, and I am dying to learn how to knit.

Rhiamon

13thFaeChylde said:
Name: Kellie

Path: Eclectic Pagan

Element: fire

Fave Colors: purple/green/blue + orange+pink

Magical Likes: crystals, herbs, oils, candles, tarot, incense, books

Crystals: would love a pendant, I don't have any crystals to wear

Animals: yes :)

Favorite Scents: patchouli, sage, sandalwood, rose, jasmine, neroli

Vegatarian: flexitarian

Shipping: US please

More Useful Facts: I love bath/spa stuff...known to spend hours in bookstores, love to read...am taking herbalist courses, so herbs are well-loved, also into flower essences. Very into tea and poetry lately.
And faeries, but not the cutesy kind. Am woefully lacking tarot bags/spreadcloth.
hey, we would make great partners! We have alot in common!!!! :thumbsup: Maybe we oughta ask if we can do that!

13thFaeChylde

Rhiamon said:
hey, we would make great partners! We have alot in common!!!! :thumbsup: Maybe we oughta ask if we can do that!

hehehe...hint hint!!
If it's supposed to be a secret, I have to tell you I have an awful memory, and will forget all about who I sent it to, lol.

wisteria

Am I too late to join in?

Rhiamon

13thFaeChylde said:
hehehe...hint hint!!
If it's supposed to be a secret, I have to tell you I have an awful memory, and will forget all about who I sent it to, lol.
LOLOL...who are you again?

Kahlie

Hey All,

I wrote that I would be replacement in case somebody needed a last minute partner =) Guess I was needed. Here it goes:

Name: Kahlie (Rianne)

Astrological sign: Gemini

Path: Roman Catholic, but not like most people think of them. I do not follow the Church. Just the Bible and ofc. the idea that we should love everybody. =)

Element: Water

Fave Colors: Green, although lately I'm being drawn to Yellow and Red.

Tarot/Oracle/Books
- Still looking for a good book (No deck, no sticks) about the I-Ching. (The Verses)
- Faces of Woman Spirit (Oracle)
- Carolyn Miss Archetype Cards (Oracle)
- Looking for the book of Quantum Healing (By Gordon)
- Looking for any of the books from Colin Lambert

I have a very wide booktaste, but I also own a lot of books already, so Generous Spirit who has me, beware.

Crystals: Still looking for fire opals, also looking for amber. Prefer stones that are around 3 by 3 cm or smaller. (Small hands, and I like them on the table) Other stones are welcome, I don't have much myself and I'd like to put down more in my Healing Space.

Animal: Bunnies/Hares

Favorite Scents: Please don't send me anything scented, although a small package (like they would put into closets) is still in the ok. I have had many bad reactions to scented candles etc. So I tend to avoid them. Lavender however goes well with me =)

Vegetarian: Nope.

More Useful Facts:
I'm incredibly picky with the kind of Tarot Decks I use. I have watched hundreds of Decks and only a few still strike me as: "Hmm, if I have cash, maybe I should buy that". I still only have 2 Decks on my Wishlist, but they are too expensive to name here.
In Oracles, I am very open to receive. I have no problem with second hand decks at all.
I love books, bags, spreadcloths and all that. I would really appriciate any hand-crafted item =) (Although sadly, I'm not sure if I can return the favour, because I'm late and I have nothing finished!)
Boxes are also very welcome.
Anything chinese is also appriciated, but I do NOT read the language. (I am half-chinese).

No baths/soaps either for me. I don't have a bath, and the skin reaction can be quite... bad.

Kahlie

Will of course update this when I realise I missed like a hundred things that I could have added here :)

13thFaeChylde

I am soooo friggin excited I can't stand it!!! :D :D :D

Guiding Cauldron

Lmao

you are so funny :) Happy gathering!!

Kahlie

Ah... I'm also excited,
but mostly... I was surprised that I found myself in a store I wouldn't have found myself into... finding something I would never buy for myself... but somehow seems to fit my "Xmas Victim" perfectly =)

The intuitive shopping bug bites again...

Kahlie