78 Weeks of Study: General Discussion

tmgrl2

Thanks....still working on Magician today, getting ready for High Priestess...need to be patient with progress as this a a new endeavor for me. Have read many of your postings. Amazing insights and information.

Mimers

Just bumping up for easy reference! :D

Trogon

Oh heck... missed all the fun... Well, I'll try to read up with what you all have already. ;)

jmd

Just seems like I've hardly been posting in the 78 Week threads...

but am continuing through slowly :)

jmd

Dates for the study beginning in November 2005 - please feel free to join at any time or in any order - the dates create communal support for those who wish to engage at the same time.

For those who prefer differently numbered decks, then by all means alter your study accordingly (or even begin a week earlier if you prefer to place the Fool first).

I would strongly encourage that a Calendar be used... such as the one produced by Major Tom.

Suggested dates (WITH thread links recently added):

October:​

November:​

December:​

January 2006:​

February:​

March:​

April:​

May:​

June:​

July:​

August:​

September:​

October:​

November:​

December:​

January 2007:​

February:​

March:​

April:​

Satori

jmd,
my understanding of this exercise:
-on the specified date, we reflect on card for five minutes, at a time still to be suggested, but beginning in November
-we will post our reflections on the thread in talking tarot
-we may use any deck

Thanks

dragon

ready to go

I read your messages and was so sad that I was a couple of years too late!
Was going to suggest a new start date when lo and beholdo you are starting again in November!Lucky me!So yes the dragon will join you all last week October early November.thank you

gregory

I am a bit (lot) thick. Can someone please post a link to where the card threads are ??? Thanks. (Or a really SOLID clue....)

Signed "Incipiently Brain Dead Granny"

Guiding Cauldron

ty!

the schedule looks great i will start at end of october :) Bohemian cats here i come!! lol Oh is this where we post our findings as well? If not can someone pm me the thread for that. thanks. :)

Emily

gregory said:
I am a bit (lot) thick. Can someone please post a link to where the card threads are ??? Thanks. (Or a really SOLID clue....)

Signed "Incipiently Brain Dead Granny"

Hi Gregory and Sunshineluvr,

I don't think jmd has started posting for the individual cards yet, I've had a look around and can't find them either.

If it's like last time each card will have its own thread and we all just post on our thoughts about our study card - I didn't finish this study last time, didn't even make it halfway through so this year I'm determined to do better with the Tarot of the Old Path. :)

Edited to add:-

I've just found some of the old threads in 'Using Tarot Cards' - so they might be put there. :) It was really interesting reading through some of those - I started out using the Ancient Egyptian Tarot on this study 2 years ago - and now I have no idea why because this deck doesn't call to me in the least.