Question for those of you who REALLY believe in Mercury Retrograde...

calligirl

I have noticed the effect of Merc. Retro too many times to dismiss it easily. This time, it snuck up on me! I did not know until just now that Merc. Retro started today. And this morning, I bought an expensive digital camera.

Now this is not the time to buy computers or mobile phones because of things going wrong but that's mainly the communication aspect, don't you think? I should be okay with this purchase, shouldn't I?

I'm trying to reason it out now so that I won't constantly worry that I'll have problems with the camera because I bought it at the wrong time. For instance, since I've actually been doing a search on the Net to see what was the best choices and I went to the store on Wed to try them out then really, today wasn't a NEW decision. I was just RE-enforcing my original choice. And that's what you do when it's Merc. Retro - you re-do, re-vise, etc.

Other astrology folks help me out here...

Just another thought, my sister moved into her new house during MR last time and hasn't been able to sell her old house all this time. She listed her old house yesterday with a realtor so maybe it'll sell this month.

star-lover

strange

well for me this time round mercury Rx turned up and resolved the problem 2 weeks after it occured

was just 2 days ago i found out the source of a problem i had with credit card payments - basically i made a payment to a certain card but they had no record of it and kept ringing me saying i haven't paid when i thought i had

i phoned everyone i owed money to to see where the money went to cos i was asked to trace it through my bank

for 2 weeks things were muddled

as soon as mercury went rx i found out what the problem was

my own bad memory

i paid one company when in my mind i was adamant i paid another because the amount in pounds was exactly the same

lots of time and wasted money trying to figure it out