Does anybody use the Dark Moon Lilith in Astrology Charts?

Kahlie

Dear People,

I'm on the Astrology forum! Shoot me now! :D

On a more serious note I've had some recurring astrology dreams that have sparked my always dormant interest in Astrology. (I even considered becoming an Astronomer and I went to an introductionary camp)

The lastest is posted here and featured a Black Moon with an Orange swirly Corona which was rather large. You would think it was a Solar Eclipse, especially since all sunlight was gone besides some spots too....

However, I wondered if it was Lilith, as that was the first hit I got on Black Moon, as the moon as a darkish greyish black... not the complete black depicted in Solar Eclipses.

From the dream could anybody confirm what it might be? Can anybody tell me how I would find Lilith in my chart?

Thanks,

Kahlie

paradoxx

well, lilith is actually the orbital point for the moon in which the moon is furthest away from the earth, but the moon has been known to make people dream strange things, and the moon is actually nearing the counter degree of its lilith point. Further more Neptune, ruler of the imagination is opposing Saturn, keeper of time and ruler of restrictions (the father image in your dream perhaps).

as for finding lilith, www.astro.com has a free chart service, the advanced chart options have lilith and the major asteroids available.

lilith information
link1
link2
link3

Kahlie

Thanks Paradoxx,

I'm going to look into that on astro.com then :) I noticed that Lilith is on the cusp between my 5th and 6th house, and in Aries... I haven't been able to understand anything else form my char ;)

And read the links you provided, I already read through the wikipedia one's before.

Kahlie