Mercury Retrograde: June 15-July 9 in Cancer

Whitestar

Mercury retrograde is usually a nice time for me...I finish up old projects, and often am in touch with people I haven't been in a loong time.

But this time, complete awfulness....people I care about (not just one either, many!) have *completely* forgotten about me, and I absolutely CANNOT get in touch with them via phone, email, nothing...can't do this happily until July 9...

What the heck!!!!!

Whitestar

Indigo Rose

I feel really emotional and very rebellious these past few days; like I'm a prisoner fantasizing about a jail break. Communications are not flowing for me as well, and I want to do something really radical.})

Don't know if that's Mercury RX or not...but it sure is making me stir crazy. :bugeyed:

:heart:

paradoxx

the restlessness could be from mercury not making any strong aspects right now, a waning inconjunct to Jupiter (financial issues) and a trine to the north node (communication about the future and past might go awry and move in directions at first unforeseen).

Indigo Rose

paradoxx said:
the restlessness could be from mercury not making any strong aspects right now, a waning inconjunct to Jupiter (financial issues) and a trine to the north node (communication about the future and past might go awry and move in directions at first unforeseen).

Ok, that makes sense. :) Thank you.

:heart:

Alectra

Oh my god its true!

So I was on the forum reading this post and didn't think anything of it.

Until I started trying to record and started having serious issues with the levels on the recorder.

And now the really strange thing. I just got a new cell phone like 10 days ago everything was working fine. I switched carriers ok so far nothing strange. Well two days ago my text messages to people were not going through. And Somehow my texts are going to some woman in Washington State. She actually called me and told me. I dont know this woman and our cell phone numbers are nothing alike. Anyways Verizon still has no idea what is wrong with my phone and why all my outgoing text are being ported to this other person.

AAHHHHHH make it stop its making me a crazy woman!

A~

LixiPixi

:lightbulb I wonder if this has something to do with the difficulty I'm having reading my cards lately?? :lightbulb

LP~

Alectra

My tarot readings have not made any sense lately either. I must be really affected with mercurys position in my chart.

A~

Pao

omg thats whats going on???!! i have been having a hard time communicating my true thoughts and feelings with others. i am extremely irritable. my parents did just re piant the kitchen. and nothing seems to be making sense!
wow who knew lol

Sophie

I usually do quite well during these periods, and welcome the chance to go over old ground and do some introspection. But I try and cover it as lightly as I can ;)

I'm finding some odd things this Merc rx : some communications difficulties with people I usually get on very easily with - nothing drastic, mainly crossed wires. But alongside that, some recent communication failures have completely cleared up, and thoughts are being shared easily again, in a lighter way than before (emotional heaviness seems to have gone). So a mixed result for me. No equipment failure, lost email, etc. so far.

.traveller.

So far at work, two computer crashes, one power supply failure, the internet provider we use had a major crash which left us without access for two days, an entire power grid failed that left most of the merchants (including the Mall and us) without power for several hours, the air conditioning is on the fritz, and the other forum I belong to had an upgrade and now no longer remembers me so I have to log in everytime I visit. My computer has locked up about four times in the past week, and family conversations have been filled with tension.
Overall, things are much better than the last time Mercury went retro... it was really bad that time.