Sorry-very basic question re Libra

celticnoodle

gee, thank you enchanted! :D

ravenest

I think there are two basic types of Libra.
One is striving for balance, hence the indecision. It's like when you put something on a scale and then put an a similar weight on the other side, it doesn't immediatly balance, it swings back and forward, less each time, and eventually achieves balance.
The other has found balance, and although can see both sides of the question knows what needs to be done.
{Good luck finding one of those ;) }

GoddessArtemis

My mom is a Libra, I had a boyfriend who is a Libra...roommate, was a Libra...friends, too and coworkers--Libra. All of that to say, they can't ever make up their mind, and they make me CRAZY. I love them and find them amusing, but I will NOT go shopping with them, nor sit down and have a decision-making discussion, because we'll go NOWHERE for the longest time, till I yell, "FORGET IT. I'll figure it out myself!!". I don't care why they can't make a decision--but make one already.

And they say us Pisces are wishy-washy. ;) Come ON! :p

GA

isthmus nekoi

A friend w/Mercury in Libra would waste soooo much time on insignificant decisions. Like choosing a toothbrush. Apparently all the different toothbrushes have these crucial minute differences so you need to carefully consider which one to buy lol. Something actually complicated like a cell phone plan would take him weeks to pick on his own.

I'm a triple Libra but I have Mars on the ASC so I tend make decisions very quickly. Prolonged indecision strikes me as being impractical/wasting time.

star-lover

Libra here too Sun Mercury and Venus - this used to cause me huge problems until recently - I found i was putting off doing something or wasn't sure what to do because something else was in the way or had to be done afterwards - like complicating things (doesn't help that i also have virgo rising - so wanting that perfection is increased and hence reduces thelikelihood of just getting on with it lol)

Also all those decisions put off pile up into a big mess lol and its frustrating for a Libra as they tend to like harmony in themselves and their environment and obviously frustrating for others too

I got fed up with this so now I try keep things as simple as possible and do/think about one thing at a time and leave the rest to be sorted out as and when

If something is bothering you then do something about it - life's messy and no one's asking you to be perfect or always do the right thing - main thing is to keep moving as its easy for Libras to get in a rut and stagnate

The other thing is not knowing what you want - once I find out for definite and I'm sure in myself there's no stopping me

celticnoodle

:laugh: oh, how I'm enjoying this thread! i just wanted to update and say, while i usually find myself very indecisive, I try very very hard to make a decision and then stick to it. I've learned how irritating my indecisiveness is to those I love! :D (but, sometimes, it's just fun to watch them roll their eyes around me!).

For very important decisions, & at work, I do tend to be on the ball, and get things done, so thank goodness, I don't show my 'indecisiveness' with important projects! however, i must admit, when I end up having lots of fires to put out , (many last minute things coming to me to take care of), I get a bit flustered and cannot figure out where to start! LOL! I handle things much better when it comes at me one at a time, and I can take my time with beginning it and finishing it. Whew! thank goodness I'm not really a fire fighter! :D

Now, one place I'm never indecisive with---is shopping! So, GoddessArtemis, I am fun to shop with! :D At least, all my friends and relatives think so. I enjoy the shopping experience, and don't fool around there! :D In fact, I tend to be the one who family, friends and neighbors all ask to go shopping with! Some things are just too important to fool around with!

star-lover

lol celtic

my big bugbear is creating the perfect filing system for home - before it used to be the office - there's no such thing i've realised or if there is i haven't found it yet

so currently i'm sitting with 4 large boxes crammed with papers to go through, to keep, bin or shred and i hate it lol

think i will just keep my passport, important documents and burn the rest
:D
problem solved

Enchanted

By gosh this thread has me laughing! :D

My Libra, big decision, buy a house... where do I sign? :D But I recall a shopping expedition for sunglasses that lasted hours! I was actually considering leaving him there and saying just call me when your done in a few hours!!! :D

I've been thinking why I enjoy Libra's and air signs so much and I think it is because I lack air in my own chart, with the exception of generational planets. They are like my breath of fresh air! :)

celticnoodle

Enchanted said:
By gosh this thread has me laughing! :D

But I recall a shopping expedition for sunglasses that lasted hours! I was actually considering leaving him there and saying just call me when your done in a few hours!!! :D
:laugh: yes, this thread has yet to not amuse me too. I've read every post and enjoyed each one! when i told my sister about this, and especially about the first post talking about how shopping with us "libras' is a disaster---she immediately said, "But shopping with you is such fun!!!! I LOVE to shop with you!" So, I guess though I am a Libra, I'm not that bad----at least to shop with! :laugh:

ravenest

My last full-time serious girlfriend was a Libra - after that - no more serious girlfriends. Of course I had to have just one more to test - a libran. my wife (seperated) is a libran and I've just realised that my mother ... is a Libran!

What's going on here ??!!