Moving to leo

paradoxx

The Sun, ruler of the sky, harbinger of power for those of the Leo sign, these the dog days of summer begin. Leo is quite the occupied sign this year, With Saturn and Venus (venus will retrograde from virgo back to leo) and soon to be mercury in leo as well. Leo succeeds, although teh challanges will arise with alarming frequency. Imaginative Neptune in Aquarius is having to look at things from new angles, always a wonderful thing for Aquarius to do, and so close to chiron, hollistic medicines, herbal techniques, all coupled with teh various sections of the medical proffesion (from the pharmecy, to hte doctor, to the chiropracter, to the dentist) we can do what we want without our physical health being impared as long as we can hold ourselves to moderation (no chowing down on tripple stack bacon sandwiches and expecting your cardiovascular system to be in tip-top shape).

Mars in Taurus, channeling the reality of steady workmanship, is square to both Leo and Aquarius positions, and with Scorpio totally void of planetary bodies right now, Mars is running off of its own energy field, more than enough for Taurus, although nurishment is a requirment.

sunstallion

I am a Leo. I was born in the second half of August, which is a late Leo. I wonder if you see anything good or bad for Leo in general.

If you want more information about me, all I know is I am Scorpio Rising, Moon in Aquarius, Jupiter in Cancer.

(I dont keep up with astrology, because it is too complicated to understand technically)

rota

yes - another Leo here: Aquarius moon, Taurus rising, Mercury and Pluto in Leo.
Anything that astrologers have to say about Leo natives under the current sky would be very much appreciated.

paradoxx

Leo started this Monday, with the moon in Scorpio--Leo's are always achievers and do give themselves a hard time when they don't feel that they have done enough. Never in the dark, they light their own way through, and perhaps more Gothic than intended. Scorpio's moon will make them deal with their emotional states, the Sagittarius moon will act as a focused beacon of light and heat that Leo's can drive themselves on. Capricorn moon late this week will be a wake up call, sometimes the Leo has to be a mountain lion (and that means that the goat isn't worth the trouble and the Bison is too much to handle) and keep their own head on their shoulders. Finally, on the 29th the moon in Aquarius will activate their central energy source and they will become aware of their true nature--and desire.

Saturn's influence in Leo is in full motion forward, Leo has learned and is now expected to behave, the long haul upward begins again but this time there is strength from behind, but warning shots need to be launched before everything starts to go downhill again. Virgo pits aesthetics, detail, and gain against totalitarianism, anarchy, and complacency, too much being let go all at once creates a suction effect from below, and something comes out of it like a bolt out the blue. Leo sees it, Leo is always prepared for it, but if Leo acts against it, then Leo will have their solar waves disrupted.

Gemini Rising

Oh, PLEASE don't mention Saturn in Leo...my brother's Saturn Return is coming up, and quite frankly I'm scared for him. :/