Names Here for General Oracles Group: PMs for Change of Topics

DragonFae

Haven't missed anything....still plenty of time for anyone to jump in the group....will be great to have you!

Rosie_0801

Add me please!

strings of life

Thanks for starting this. Add me to your list too!

DragonFae

welcome aurarcana

DragonFae

******bump******

krystalkitty

Can I go on the list Im really enjoying the study group :)

steamwings

I want to join you, guys, with my Brian Froud's decks!

DragonFae

Glad to have you!! :) :)

GryffinSong

I'd love to join you all. Do we stick with the same deck? Or do we use whatever tickles our fancy for each exercise?

DragonFae

GryffinSong...we discussed this quite a bit early on and there are no hard and fast rules...I originally thought to pick a deck for the whole 52 week study but realize that might not be realistic....I even have trouble with long term committments..LOL

We sort of decided we would try not to change decks EVERY week....part of the nature of the exercises are to build a deeper connect with the deck and if you switch too often that might affect progress. Some people may change once a month. I personally am going to try to not switch except once every three months...once a quarter so to speak....If I can keep with the same deck longer I will. :) :)

It is your choice but some activities do build on each other....like the element ones so keep that in mind.

Glad to have you with us. I have certainly been building a deeper connection with the fae. I am using my favorite deck....the original Fourd's Faeries Oracle.