Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Ronia

Hello guys!

can anyone link me to Kitty's chart i promised to give her a reading,

and right you will check N's question now too!

She gave the time , date and place of the chart in her thread.

Minderwiz

Reading for NamasteIndia

can you do a reading for me
about my career

This took three attempts before I got a valid chart. There must be some real question over my reading, especially as this chart only just made it with late Sagittarius rising.

With Sagittarius rising you are signified by Jupiter, which is in the eighth house and in Leo. It does have essential dignity but not very much - it's in its own Decan. The eighth house placement shows you as being in a weak position not really able to influence what happens. That is tempered a little by Jupiter being both Occidental and direct - things are improving. With Jupiter in the eight money issues, especially relating to someone else - your employer? - are likely to be a concern, with this sort of question.

Career is signified by the ruler of the tenth house. With the MC in Scorpio, that is Mars. Mars is placed in Sagittarius, which in this chart has the cusps of the eleventh and twelfth houses as well as the Ascendant. Which is one reason for me to consider using Whole Sign Houses. Sticking with the chart as cast - the Job is 'under your control' - I would not say that you are in anyway feeling out of your depth or not up to it. Indeed Mars is also in the Bounds or Terms of Jupiter so it's a job that ought to be under your thumb - not always a good sign as it might indicate things are too easy and you are bored with it.

Jupiter and Mars are in a trine by sign, with Jupiter being in Leo and Mars in Sagittarius. The angular separation is a fraction under ten degrees. Whilst not in any modern or medieval approach to orb, this is an applying relationship and it's not far off. So I would conclude that there's no danger of you losing your job indeed with near Reception between the two planets things are likely to work out better but not a whole lot better.

In terms of your pay, the Sun is Lord 8 and thus represents the employer's money. That's still in the eight house, even though it's in Virgo. That tends to suggest that the employer is rather reluctant to part with it but it's gradually moving out their control. Your second house ruler is Saturn, which shows your money and resources and Saturn is in Scorpio, both ruled by the job but in a separating sextile to the Sun. If you have recently received a pay increase then that is what is show here. If you have not, then there is some real doubt as to where that part of the employer's resources is bound.

So, no major changes coming, either for good or bad. You ought to be thoroughly at home in your job but given the Location and strength of Jupiter that may mean you are bored and not challenged but can't find any where better. The general theme is one of improvement but not a tremendous improvement - more small improvements.

Attachments

• Namaste Horary Sept3.jpg
    Namaste Horary Sept3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 56

NamasteIndia

This took three attempts before I got a valid chart. There must be some real question over my reading, especially as this chart only just made it with late Sagittarius rising.

With Sagittarius rising you are signified by Jupiter, which is in the eighth house and in Leo. It does have essential dignity but not very much - it's in its own Decan. The eighth house placement shows you as being in a weak position not really able to influence what happens. That is tempered a little by Jupiter being both Occidental and direct - things are improving. With Jupiter in the eight money issues, especially relating to someone else - your employer? - are likely to be a concern, with this sort of question.
yes i have a saggi asc right now career wise i am very weak and not in strong position at all infact i was indirectly forced to resign
Career is signified by the ruler of the tenth house. With the MC in Scorpio, that is Mars. Mars is placed in Sagittarius, which in this chart has the cusps of the eleventh and twelfth houses as well as the Ascendant. Which is one reason for me to consider using Whole Sign Houses. Sticking with the chart as cast - the Job is 'under your control' - I would not say that you are in anyway feeling out of your depth or not up to it. Indeed Mars is also in the Bounds or Terms of Jupiter so it's a job that ought to be under your thumb - not always a good sign as it might indicate things are too easy and you are bored with it.
ya getting bored is one main thing. i was really bored there and felt that i am better of without that job
Jupiter and Mars are in a trine by sign, with Jupiter being in Leo and Mars in Sagittarius. The angular separation is a fraction under ten degrees. Whilst not in any modern or medieval approach to orb, this is an applying relationship and it's not far off. So I would conclude that there's no danger of you losing your job indeed with near Reception between the two planets things are likely to work out better but not a whole lot better.

In terms of your pay, the Sun is Lord 8 and thus represents the employer's money. That's still in the eight house, even though it's in Virgo. That tends to suggest that the employer is rather reluctant to part with it but it's gradually moving out their control. Your second house ruler is Saturn, which shows your money and resources and Saturn is in Scorpio, both ruled by the job but in a separating sextile to the Sun. If you have recently received a pay increase then that is what is show here. If you have not, then there is some real doubt as to where that part of the employer's resources is bound.
since i lost the job so there is no money....
So, no major changes coming, either for good or bad. You ought to be thoroughly at home in your job but given the Location and strength of Jupiter that may mean you are bored and not challenged but can't find any where better. The general theme is one of improvement but not a tremendous improvement - more small improvements.
ya im at home....thoroughly at home
i guess there is no career for me
just homemaker

thanks for your reading. ...

it was correct to a large extend.

Minderwiz

This reading was tentative in the sense that I felt the chart might not show what it should, being the third attempt. The chart showed no sign of change for the worse. Now with your feedback I can add one or two points. I cast the chart on the basis that you were in work because that was the last situation I remember and you didn't mention your loss of job in the question. The considerations were perhaps a reminder to me to seek more information and I failed to do that.

The Saturn/Sun aspect was separating, which is usually a sign of things in the past. So this would signify their money no longer coming to you. It was actually something I thought of at the time but given my mistrust of the chart, I didn't mention it.

The Moon's last aspect was to Mars, significator of a job and its next aspect is to Jupiter significator of you. So there is a prospect of a new job, though that is likely to involve a third party as a go between or a provider of information. Again if I had realised that you were seeking work I would have picked up on it.

So the situation is not as bleak as my initial conclusion might lead you to believe. Things may be getting better and a job might still be possible.

The main lesson for me, is that I shouldn't make assumptions based on past knowledge but I should have checked your current situation. I think the lesson for you is to ensure that you ask the right question, which was wil I get a new job LOL.

Good luck with the job hunting.

Minderwiz

Reading for LittleOne

Hey Minderwiz,

.... I have been taking steps to let go of an ex but have been told they will still be a part of my life for a few years yet. What does horary astrology have to say about this? Is a year too long, or perhaps six months as a timeframe? What sort of role will he play in my life, or the nature of our interactions... over the next six months/year?

For this reading your ex gets the seventh house, as it's fundamentally a relationship question (they all don't have to be 'will I marry him?' They can be 'will I get rid of him?')

The chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter and he is signified by Mercury.

In the chart Jupiter is in Leo and in the eighth house. It does have essential dignity, through Decan or Face but the placement in the eighth is not good as it signifies a being in an awkward place, so far as getting anything done is concerned.

Mercury is well placed on the MC but is Peregrine. So he's metaphorically out there wandering about your life being in a position to act but not really knowing whether he should or not.

That being said, Mercury is in a separating sextile to Jupiter, so the relationship is indeed over and the most likely thing is that he will wander out of your life - unless he happens to work with you. Mercury is currently slow, so that exit is not going to be a rapid one. Indeed Mercury is already beginning to slow for its Station Retrograde. That will happen around 2 degrees of Scorpio, so Mercury will actually exit its current sign and then turn retrograde. There will be a further sextile perfecting whilst Mercury is about to station Direct and then Mercury will produce a third sextile as it moves in Direct motion and overtakes Jupiter.

Given the nature of your question, my feeling is that your ex will not leave your life for a little while yet. It may even be that he attempts to resurrect the relationship on a couple of occasions but ultimately he will go.

In real time that process would see us through to very early November. If we are talking symbolic time with both Mercury and Jupiter in fixed signs this could take a while longer than that.

One last statement on the chart. This took me two goes to get a valid chart and even then I've stretched the rules a little on the Moon VOC. The Moon at 28 degrees Leo is applying to a trine to Mars at 5 degrees Sagittarius, the actual separation being just under 6.5 degrees. I know quite a few Astrologers who would disallow that application and I certainly thought twice about it. The thing that swung if for me was that in Hellenistic Astrology, the orb of the Moon is taken as 13 degrees, approximately one day's movement. So this aspect to Mars would be perfected in around 12 hours.

Attachments

• LittleOne Horary Sept.jpg
    LittleOne Horary Sept.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 49

LittleOne

For this reading your ex gets the seventh house, as it's fundamentally a relationship question (they all don't have to be 'will I marry him?' They can be 'will I get rid of him?')

The chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter and he is signified by Mercury.

In the chart Jupiter is in Leo and in the eighth house. It does have essential dignity, through Decan or Face but the placement in the eighth is not good as it signifies a being in an awkward place, so far as getting anything done is concerned.

Mercury is well placed on the MC but is Peregrine. So he's metaphorically out there wandering about your life being in a position to act but not really knowing whether he should or not.

That being said, Mercury is in a separating sextile to Jupiter, so the relationship is indeed over and the most likely thing is that he will wander out of your life - unless he happens to work with you. Mercury is currently slow, so that exit is not going to be a rapid one. Indeed Mercury is already beginning to slow for its Station Retrograde. That will happen around 2 degrees of Scorpio, so Mercury will actually exit its current sign and then turn retrograde. There will be a further sextile perfecting whilst Mercury is about to station Direct and then Mercury will produce a third sextile as it moves in Direct motion and overtakes Jupiter.

Given the nature of your question, my feeling is that your ex will not leave your life for a little while yet. It may even be that he attempts to resurrect the relationship on a couple of occasions but ultimately he will go.

In real time that process would see us through to very early November. If we are talking symbolic time with both Mercury and Jupiter in fixed signs this could take a while longer than that.

One last statement on the chart. This took me two goes to get a valid chart and even then I've stretched the rules a little on the Moon VOC. The Moon at 28 degrees Leo is applying to a trine to Mars at 5 degrees Sagittarius, the actual separation being just under 6.5 degrees. I know quite a few Astrologers who would disallow that application and I certainly thought twice about it. The thing that swung if for me was that in Hellenistic Astrology, the orb of the Moon is taken as 13 degrees, approximately one day's movement. So this aspect to Mars would be perfected in around 12 hours.

Interesting! It is awkward as he lives on the other side of the country to me now, but he came back into contact with me and I have encouraged it. I also tried to drop hints about him visiting me - but he doesn't take any action. I'm starting to give up so I would need him to actually do something... Anything.

Work seems to be the one thing that brings us together and takes us apart. We don't work together, but that's how we met. And he leaves by chasing jobs, then comes back.

The lady who made the prediction for me had said it might be a few years of his energy hanging around in some way. But things change.

Thanks for reading again. Every question I ask seems to have something new and interesting.

Minderwiz

Reading for anie

Hello,

I'm very curious about someone in my life. I wonder if you are able to chart a response for me in some way if possible.

The connection is between myself and a man (CJ). We are friends, but have been more in the past.the attraction still lingers and we are good friends.. but we are seeing others at this time.

What can you tell me about how it looks between us and into the near future ?

Thanks
I am scorp/he is an aries

I hope Ethereal doesn't mind but I'll do the reading for anie first and then finish off this series with the three readings for Ethereal.

The chart I cast has Gemini rising, meaning that anie's significator is Mercury. At the time of the chart Mercury is placed in Libra in the fifth house, indicating that your thoughts are on romance. Mercury has essential dignity from being the Triplicity Ruler for the Air Signs by night and is well placed in the fifth. It is also in the Decan of Jupiter, ruler of the seventh and his significator. So there is some indication of interest in him. Unusually for Mercury it is direct, occidental and free from the Sun's beams. All of which give it high accidental dignity. This is a planet which promises much. The only drawback is tht Mercury is slow and slowing to its Station Retrograde.

Jupiter is the significator for CJ and it is placed in the third house in Leo, where Jupiter is the Triplicity Ruler for the Fire Signs by night. It too is relatively strong essentially and like Mercury it's Direct and free from the Sun's beams. So two well placed and reasonably strong planets. There is an aspect between them, a separating sextile. Separating aspects indicate things past, in this case your former relationship. Jupiter is in no dignity of Mercury so your interest is not reciprocated (at least in the terms of this question).

When I first cast this chart I was concerned that the seventh cusp was afflicted by a conjunction with Mars, as the two are less than two degrees apart. That could be grounds for disregarding the reading. However two things have made me hesitate doing that. The first was your description of CJ as an Aries, which would give Mars a connection to him and secondly, Aries rules the eleventh house of friends. So I am taking Mars to signify him as a friend.

As I said in my previous reading, where the two significators were reversed, Mercury will station retrograde just after it passes into Scorpio and during it's subsequent retrograde phase it will return to Libra and renew that sextile twice, once when retrograde and then again when it turns direct. So I would not rule out some further renewal of your relationship for the same reason. I doubt that this would result in much though. Changes in Sign indicate a change of circumstances and to complete the sextile, Mercury will pass out of the decan of Jupiter.

So I don't think he's going to disappear from your life and I do see the possibility of you trying to revive a relationship with him at some time in the next couple of months. After that I think you will give up on the idea and move on.

Attachments

• anie Horary Sept2014.jpg
    anie Horary Sept2014.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 74

anie

I hope Ethereal doesn't mind but I'll do the reading for anie first and then finish off this series with the three readings for Ethereal.

The chart I cast has Gemini rising, meaning that anie's significator is Mercury. At the time of the chart Mercury is placed in Libra in the fifth house, indicating that your thoughts are on romance. Mercury has essential dignity from being the Triplicity Ruler for the Air Signs by night and is well placed in the fifth. It is also in the Decan of Jupiter, ruler of the seventh and his significator. So there is some indication of interest in him. Unusually for Mercury it is direct, occidental and free from the Sun's beams. All of which give it high accidental dignity. This is a planet which promises much. The only drawback is tht Mercury is slow and slowing to its Station Retrograde.

Jupiter is the significator for CJ and it is placed in the third house in Leo, where Jupiter is the Triplicity Ruler for the Fire Signs by night. It too is relatively strong essentially and like Mercury it's Direct and free from the Sun's beams. So two well placed and reasonably strong planets. There is an aspect between them, a separating sextile. Separating aspects indicate things past, in this case your former relationship. Jupiter is in no dignity of Mercury so your interest is not reciprocated (at least in the terms of this question).

When I first cast this chart I was concerned that the seventh cusp was afflicted by a conjunction with Mars, as the two are less than two degrees apart. That could be grounds for disregarding the reading. However two things have made me hesitate doing that. The first was your description of CJ as an Aries, which would give Mars a connection to him and secondly, Aries rules the eleventh house of friends. So I am taking Mars to signify him as a friend.

As I said in my previous reading, where the two significators were reversed, Mercury will station retrograde just after it passes into Scorpio and during it's subsequent retrograde phase it will return to Libra and renew that sextile twice, once when retrograde and then again when it turns direct. So I would not rule out some further renewal of your relationship for the same reason. I doubt that this would result in much though. Changes in Sign indicate a change of circumstances and to complete the sextile, Mercury will pass out of the decan of Jupiter.

So I don't think he's going to disappear from your life and I do see the possibility of you trying to revive a relationship with him at some time in the next couple of months. After that I think you will give up on the idea and move on.

Thanks for all the time and efforts that you have put into this reading!

I think this is quite accurate. We do have a past, brief, but one , none the less. I am still very attracted to him, but I dismiss it as much as possible. He hints at things once in a while... but the reality is neither one of us knows where to put the other (he doesn't want to be vulnerable with anyone, when emotionally even as friends we get close, he kinda disappears for a week or two). I hope that we will be friends for life.. we have helped eachother through some tough times, but that attraction is always a lingering (problem even).... I do worry that if we were to cross the line again we might loose each other completely.. I don't know if that would be the case as we have been there before, but I certainly worry about it... The friendship is very sincere between us though...

Thanks.. I think you have nailed it.. now to decide if I let that 'try again' thing happen especially based on the outcome you currently project...

Minderwiz

Readings for Ethereal

hello minderwiz!

ok, here are my questions:

1. what are the possibilities the risk still continues for me, insofar as loss and whats hidden in regards to my sibling, and inheritances?

2. how will my dear friend and loves health hold up next 6 mos to a year? (same man).

3. I have a definite decision to make on this question; within the next 6-7 months.

what would be the best choice for me to make in regards to a move within the next 6-7 months. further southeast or to the northwest? (family-wise and employment taken into account)

whatever you hone in on would be great! thanks!

I've pondered the best way to answer these three and especially whether I can answer them from the same chart. In the end I decided that I needed a chart for each of them. So the answer here is going to relate to question 1.

I also felt I needed to give the cosmos time to move on and give me a fresh set of conditions to deal with. That way I don't get led astray by any previous readings. That's simply a personal decision to refresh my own approach.

The chart has Sagittarius rising, making your significator Jupiter. Mars lies in the first house and this gave me some concern, as Mars is a malefic and might well render the chart non-radical. After some thought I've decided to go ahead with the reading because I do see a role in the chart for Mars that makes sense in regard to the background.

There are two quesiteds. The primary one is your sibling and his trustworthiness and the second is your inheritance.

Jupiter is placed in the ninth house, in Leo. The house position is good and Jupiter is at least in its own Decan or Face. The ninth shows your interest in travel or moving, which is actually part of the third question. Jupiter is in a separating conjuction with the Moon, who is the ruler of the eighth House and thus signifies your inheritance. A separating movement here is a little worrying, it indicates that what you had is moving forward. Now that might be that the value is increasing but I don't really think that is the case given your previous information.

Your Sibling is signified by the ruler of the third House and this is Saturn, which is a malefic. Saturn is placed in the twelfth house, which can signify hidden things. So there's a possible description here of your Sibling being up to no good behind the scenes.

Saturn is in Scorpio and is in square to the Moon in Leo. There's only two degrees of separation but that's enough for it to signify an event in the recent past. The square indicates that it was not a favourable event.

Now Saturn in Scorpio is Peregrine, so he doesn't have much ability to affect matters on his own. Also the Moon is the dominant planet in the square. Therefore it's likely that whatever happened your inheritance is still there.

That being said, Mars, the aforementioned malefic, trines Jupiter to the degree. Mars also rules Scorpio, so it has a connection to your Sibling. It also rules the fifth House that signifies children.

It's therefore possible that Mars is not malefic in this chart but helpful. It may be that your offspring have in some way helped out. That doesn't mean they consciously acted - their existence alone might have been the factor.

My feeling is that you might need to check up on your Sibling, the chart certainly does not paint him as reliable or honest but potentially underhand. I don't think there's been any major damage done but in your case I'd still take some trouble to check matters.

Attachments

• Ethereat Sibling 2.png
    Ethereat Sibling 2.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 56

Ethereal

hi minderwiz!

thanks so much for the reading. to me it signifies that as you said, i need to look into my sibling and things further. i am interpreting it right in regards to when you mentioned that
saturn in scorpio ..something did indeed occur to effect my inheritance? how did you see my offsprings existance helping? it still looks like alot hidden behind the scenes...i have had that feeling for along time.... thanks, again!