Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

OK, according to my table of dignities, Saturn is in Venus's term (but in her detriment). Not that it makes the term bigger dignity than it is but I had to say it. LOL

Now, I'll stick with Al Biruni because he suits me best :D and accept the square and Saturn as an older and grumpy person and wait and see what will happen. if anything comes out of this chart and it plays out, I'll definitely report back and add to our practical knowledge. after all, the almost perfect chart you had for me in the same area didn't bring anything, so... horaries are also mistaking sometimes. :D

To me the chart is very exciting. I've almost never seen two faster planets applying right after each other to a slower one! Wow. :D

Yes they grumpy old man may well come to your aid, so it's well worth the attention.:D

Charts never lie (well these days the data entry dialogue might be the victim of human error) but humans can certainly err in their interpretations. I can't accuse you of not looking for the tall dark handsome man (or even short fat blond guy who might fit the bill) so it may well come back to an error in the chart reading and I think I'll have to revisit that chart to see what I got wrong. Perhaps I got carried away with a positive chart for you and missed something. :(

Remind me of the date of the chart and I'll take another look. In the mean time good luck with the job and with the grumpy old man who has the great looking son

Ronia

Yes they grumpy old man may well come to your aid, so it's well worth the attention.:D

Charts never lie (well these days the data entry dialogue might be the victim of human error) but humans can certainly err in their interpretations. I can't accuse you of not looking for the tall dark handsome man (or even short fat blond guy who might fit the bill) so it may well come back to an error in the chart reading and I think I'll have to revisit that chart to see what I got wrong. Perhaps I got carried away with a positive chart for you and missed something. :(

Remind me of the date of the chart and I'll take another look. In the mean time good luck with the job and with the grumpy old man who has the great looking son

Interesting. I've had other horaries coming to nothing too (and it wasn't me who read them, so...) I see what you mean but I wonder how come some of them do not come to pass. Are we always the ones to mistake? Or isn't it possible, especially when the horary involves other people, everyone's decisions and choices to change the way things are going? I mean, we can't know what the other people will decide to do and I wonder wehy horaries would know that. Just a thought.

Here is the chart: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3755475&postcount=258 Note that there was a third person involved then too.

Minderwiz

Interesting. I've had other horaries coming to nothing too (and it wasn't me who read them, so...) I see what you mean but I wonder how come some of them do not come to pass. Are we always the ones to mistake? Or isn't it possible, especially when the horary involves other people, everyone's decisions and choices to change the way things are going? I mean, we can't know what the other people will decide to do and I wonder wehy horaries would know that. Just a thought.

Here is the chart: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3755475&postcount=258 Note that there was a third person involved then too.

I've always believed that the horary shows, as Lilly clearly states, the inclination not the compulsion. If I predict you will meet the TDHS during the next month and you decide to lock yourself in a convent and avoid all male contact then I'll be proved wrong. There is a probability that it will happen but only based on you acting in a normal manner. Indeed if it's a question about an, as yet unknown. man the answer is likely to be 'No', unless you are actively attempting to meet someone.

Yes it can happen when you don't expect it. My daughter spent several years looking for a suitable candidate and nothing worked out. She consigned her future to be a 'crazy cat woman' and went on a holiday trek instead. Result, she met her present husband and the rest is happy ever after. I can give a similar story myself, so it might run in the family LOL.

As well as yourself there's TDHS to consider. If he is unknown we have no way of knowing whether he took a decision which took him in the opposite direction or someone else intervened and he ended up fetching his aged mother a takeaway instead of walking into your life. I know that is a little flippant but the point is that probability is not certaintly. The likelihood of meeting might be high but something might divert one of you in a different direction.

Back to the Astrologer. I try and provide a reading each time someone asks a question. In some cases I'm delayed but quite frequently when I cast a chart there's a 'consideration' before judgement. I've fallen into the habit of allowing three tries before saying that the situation is one that I can't read for. I do try and give an indication of this and the consequent increase in doubt (on my part) but there's a real question as to whether that is a valid process.

Ronia

Technically, Minderwiz, yes, I agree that the mistake is usually with us, regardless if we're reading cards, crystal balls or astrological charts. However, because I've read cards for so long, I've seen people going out of their way to avoid something and it still reached them. But I've also seen things never happening for no obvious reason and if the cards showed the same thing coming for months, the chance for a mistake on the reader's side is very small. I think we live in a world which is far more complicated than the world that initially ccomodated both astrology and cards as divination methods - people then spent most of their lives in one village with what? 100 inhabitants? Or even in a city with a few thousand but there was no telephone, no airplanes, no internet, communication and travel was very limited, even for the rich ones. It makes a difference because the chances for interference were smaller. This is my opinion, of course. Today the chain of events is so fragile. In order for something to happen, especially when other people are involved in the question, many people not one have to keep behaving in their regular manner and this is a bit more complicated.

Anyway, I am curious and this is why I explore all these divination methods. being curious, I keep records and go back to investigate why this and that happened or didn't happen. I don't critisize, I research. Same with these charts - I want to see if and when, and then to go back and look for clues. Since I haven't locked myself up during the past months, on the contrary - I work and therefore I meet more people daily, I want to learn from the chart where there could be a clue for it not happening. I want to learn.

Minderwiz

Ronia - That Reading

Ronia,

I tried to trace back as far as I could on the matter.

So here's what we have:

28th November

Minderwiz, it's me again. :D Since the job search goes on and on, I'd ask you, please, when you have the time, to look at my... personal life, so to speak. Romantic, let it be. :D I haven't received *that* letter yet and I doubt very much I'll ever receive it but I haven't given up on Mr.X as with or without a letter, I can easily wait till he retires and finds the time to write a response, but meanwhile it would be refreshing to see this part of my life going in a nicer direction. :) Three months would be far enough, thank you!

29th November
First attempt Moon VOC :( Will try again tomorrow

Ah, this Moon! :D Thanks, Minderwiz. Probably it's a polite way for the skies to say: "zero". :D

So the first attempt failed to come up with an answer and the second attempt led to the post you quoted and the 30 November chart (attached)

However, I've had charts that work after getting Moon VOC on a first try. So I looked at the chart again and as I said there appears to be a translation of light. However in the chart, Mercury is actually Lord 6 and therefore accidentally malefic. Could this be a situation where the third person realised that they could act to rescue the situation but chose not to? I don't know but I should have at least pointed out the possibility.

I also noticed the interceptions and small houses, so I recast the chart using Whole Sign Houses. Mars gets shifted to the fifth House and Mercury is Lord 5 - so good news there! But Saturn shifts into the seventh House. Lilly states(quoting A Kindi) that if Saturn is in the seventh 'it either .corrupts the judgement of the Astrologer, or is a sign that matter propounded will come from one misfortune to another

So stick to the original houses and we have a possible rogue third party :( Try adjusting the houses and we have my judgement going up the swanny or things going wrong of their own accord. :( :(

Looks like I was far to hasty to trust a good result for once and failed to thing about Mercury's role or that Saturn lurking in the undergrowth (well, below the horizon anyway).

So the chart tells the truth but I failed to read it properly. Apologies.

Attachments

• Ronia - Success.jpg
    Ronia - Success.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Ronia - Success WSH.jpg
    Ronia - Success WSH.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 51

Ronia

No need to apologize, Minderwiz. :) I am after all more focused on my job and parenting. Romance would be just something to make it all a bit more lighthearted. :) I guess it was the previous chart that told the truth but since I drop a chart with Moon VOC, I wouldn't have read it. It's interesting you had such charts perform. I didn't know that. Hm. I'll try to get back to some such charts I had in the past to see what came ut of them, thanks. All is well. I am entering a solar return with Venus conjunct Sun, we'll see. Since I'm not planning plastic surgery, it may get more intense in a different way. :D

fairylights

May I ask a question, please? I have an important exam next week (September 17) and was wondering not how it will go, exactly (I would like to think that's largely up to me) but more about the kind of issues I should be paying attention to and how to maximize my chances for success.

My birth details are here.

http://i.imgur.com/1uKynwu.jpg

Thank you. =)

Ethereal

hello minderwiz!

ok, here are my questions:

1. what are the possibilities the risk still continues for me, insofar as loss and whats hidden in regards to my sibling, and inheritances?

2. how will my dear friend and loves health hold up next 6 mos to a year? (same man).

3. I have a definite decision to make on this question; within the next 6-7 months.

what would be the best choice for me to make in regards to a move within the next 6-7 months. further southeast or to the northwest? (family-wise and employment taken into account)

whatever you hone in on would be great! thanks!

Minderwiz

Readings will start in the next couple of days. Things have been rather hectic during the last week.

I seem to have:

NamasteIndia
LittleOne
Ethereal

fairylights did ask a question about her exam. I must admit I've not had a question like that before, so I'm not sure how to pick out the key things. I could give an indication of whether it's easy or difficult but that's not all that helpful and as I don't know the nature of the exam, I don't think I could give more details. That's more a question for a consultation.

LittleOne

Readings will start in the next couple of days. Things have been rather hectic during the last week.

I seem to have:

NamasteIndia
LittleOne
Ethereal

fairylights did ask a question about her exam. I must admit I've not had a question like that before, so I'm not sure how to pick out the key things. I could give an indication of whether it's easy or difficult but that's not all that helpful and as I don't know the nature of the exam, I don't think I could give more details. That's more a question for a consultation.

Cool! Thanks Minderwiz!!