SUPER FULL MOON 10th Aug.

starburst_au

Hey All,

I was just wondering if someone could link me to an awesome website or explain the significance of the 'super full moon'.

Cheers,
SB

celticnoodle

starburst_au

Thanks Celticnoodle!

Most appreciated!

danieljuk

a lot of the astrologers I read online seem to be positive about this one!
great info Celticnoodle :thumbsup:

We have a bad storm heading for the UK, an ex hurricane dying out but it missed America so it's quite a bad storm! Supposed to hit Sunday but it's a bit volatile and it might miss us and hit France. But with the Super Full Moon when the storm is supposed to hit, it could be bad for coastal areas with tides and waves :(

interestingly it does seem to be about clearing away the past generally and release!

Ronia

Well, she's just closest to the Earth than any other time. :) It happens each year. This year we have three of those but this one is the closest to our planet. From a geographical point of view, she could be playing a role in climate issues but only to a certain extend. This year was already expected to be abd in terms of storms and hurricanes, regardless where the moon was at the time. From an astrological point of view, if she doesn't touch your natal planets or an angle, nothing will come to you, IMO. Another way she could affect you is if your lunar return starts today and she is on a natal in it or on an angle, natal or lunar.

celticnoodle

I got lucky finding it when I googled it. :) The hub & I were speaking of this moon just yesterday and I knew it was a Super Moon.

I do hope it will be able to clear away the past and allow a full release and easy transition into the future! I can use it!

starburst_au

I got lucky finding it when I googled it. :) The hub & I were speaking of this moon just yesterday and I knew it was a Super Moon.

I do hope it will be able to clear away the past and allow a full release and easy transition into the future! I can use it!

Thanks, I was googling stuff, but what I was looking for
Wasn't coming up! So your links hit the spot.

Yep lots of change, and clearing away the past and all that
Manifesting new stuff is what I was looking for.

Is it me, or is everyone going through massive changes! It might be a mid year thing...
But it seems a everyone I know and myself are ... Going through transitional changes...

Ch-ch-ch changes!

Cheers
sB

celticnoodle

Is it me, or is everyone going through massive changes! It might be a mid year thing...
But it seems a everyone I know and myself are ... Going through transitional changes...

Ch-ch-ch changes!

Cheers
sB
Yes, I am also going through some MASSIVE changes too! Not just ordinary little things--but BIG ones!

starburst_au

Yes, I am also going through some MASSIVE changes too! Not just ordinary little things--but BIG ones!

Hmmm... WHAT IS WITH THAT ??? *shakes fist* lol

I'm not sure what it is... but it's floating around like a heavy mist!

danieljuk

I am going through massive changes too! spiritually and changing fundamentally 'me' :)

I could do with it helping me to give up past things as well!

I realised I am sensitive to cycles so will be interesting if this moon makes me emotional! I am going to do some tarot readings in the light of the super moon to see if their energy makes them stronger :) :thumbsup: