Horary Question - Job Change

kittymumu

Hi everyone,

I created a chart asking if I will have a job or career change by the end of 2017 and need some help with the interpretation.

Here's the chart: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...rk&COUNTRY=USA&STATE=NY&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

My significator is Saturn sitting in the 10th house of Sag. I took 6th lord as job significator which is moon sitting in the 8th house of Libra. Moon is currently in conjunct with Jupiter, which is the lord of 10th of career. Her next aspect will be sextile Saturn (me) and her final aspect before leaving sign of Libra will be opposition to Uranus, which to me means sudden/unexpected events. Saturn (me) is applying trine to Uranus in the 2nd house.

My analysis is that, there will be some sort of change because moon (job) is in aspect with both Saturn (me) and Jupiter (career path). However, this change may come very suddenly and somewhat surprisingly as Uranus is involved. And since 2nd and 8th house are involved I would think that whatever the change might be it will has to do with finance, money involved. Since moon's last aspect is opposition to Uranus, such change will cause unsettling or negative feelings in me.

I would like to know if anyone have different thoughts over this. If this chart indeed shows job or career change, could this change be positive at all? Any other indications here?

Thanks in advance for your input!

RohanMenon

I'm only a student astrologer

(I'm still working through Lilly, but that said) this chart looks quite positive to me.

I took the first house for you and 10th house for the quesited. Hence Saturn and Jupiter.

Saturn is in the 10th, house of career.. in Jupiter's sign, and sextiled by Jupiter. The Moon approaches a conjunction with Jupiter. The Lord of the Moon, Venus approaches a sextile with Saturn. Part of Fortune is partile conjunct MC.
I'd say a positive career change is almost certain, early next year.

Good Luck!

kittymumu

Thank you for sharing your thoughts RohanMenon!

I noticed after I posted the thread that moon is actually in via combusta at 18 degree of Libra. Does that make this chart invalid and affect the outcome?

RohanMenon

I don't use the Via Combusta.
That said, I am still learning, so could be wrong not to. But it never made any sense to me.