Tell me more about Cancerians

lightsofblue

laurence

The only commun point I have noticed between all cancerian men is that they are all very family oriented, not only with theirs mothers, but also with siblings. Family first.

lightsofblue

@laurence

celticnoodle

What do others think of this sign as partners? I've known many Cancer women, close family and friends, and love and appreciate them as well, but I've found that they are almost rarely faithful to their SO's, while liking the comfort of having one. In fact I left a close friendship over it in part over her frequent cheating on her soon to be husband (I couldn't bring myself to support her in her wedding...and other things were not good in the friendship either.) This is a verrrry common theme I've seen apart from any other sign. Do they have shady morals or is it something about self-interest? Or not at all?

:laugh: I had to laugh at this about Cancer women, because our daughter is a Cancer sign and 3 of my nieces are as well. They all have a birthday just within days of each other. Anyway, our daughter and two nieces are very happily married to very good men. They picked great husbands, none of whom are cancers themselves. Two (my daughter included) are mothers to two children and very good moms. They all keep a great home--clean, very orderly and they all love to cook and pamper their families--including 'their man'. The niece who isn't married has been in engaged twice and twice broke it off, but I'm not sure the reasons why and never ask--maybe she was unfaithful? :laugh: who knows?! She was always the 'wild' one anyway--spoiled terribly--but she is very, very close to her parents and brother and they are all very tight.

Other things I've seen from Cancers are that they love food... a lot. When they're stressed they eat and drink.
yes, this is true! :laugh: Our daughter has rarely met a food she didn't like--but now has so many food allergies and health issues- she has to keep on a very strict diet. She very, very rarely drinks, and same with the other married niece. the 3rd married one, I don't think is a drinker--but I don't know for sure. The 'wild' one...well, I KNOW she is a partier!!! :laugh: She enjoys life to the fullest and good for her! She also enjoys food. I'm surprised none of them followed a career into cooking--though my daughter did work for restaurants for years as a prep chef and thought about a career in that field for a short while.

They are also so hilarious!! They love to prank call you, make voices, and just really weird, uninhibited sense of humor.
I see this trait in our daughter and the wild niece only.
I also find them to be very deep souls. Something otherworldly about them they try to hide. The first one I mentioned told me he could read my mind...and he really did and liked to prove it verbally. It was crazy! I had Tarot and he didn't need it. They seem to be highly psychic. (I'm not sure if this was just because my Psyche was conjunct his Moon and lots of strong aspects to one another's Mercury in hazy planets?) To be honest I used to avoid this sign for various reasons, but now I am finding there is so much to them that is deeper than what they express on the surface. There is definitely something about these people...
This is very true of our daughter, who is a very gifted psychic medium, but doesn't really use her skills. My other married niece is reportedly psychic as well, but I've never known her to show it--and the remaining two never have either, have some interest in this field--but only to get readings, and no interest to pursue it. My only niece who is not a cancer but a pisces is also highly psychic and pursues it to some degree.

please chime in and tell me about Cancer if you know or are one...I would love to know more about them.

I unfortunately cannot think of any men in the family who were cancers, save my now deceased father in law. He was the nicest man, who adored his wife and children (and daughter in laws) and grandchildren. A real gentleman, like my own father--(tho daddy was a Libran). the fil also was quite close to all his family members--and loved to tell the stories and hear them (as I am the family genealogist/historian). He was raised more by his grandparents, as his mother was quite ill from the time he was born--but he was still close to his mother and siblings - who were raised by the other grandparents.

Very layed back people--all the cancerians, who enjoy life. Not to excess, as family always come first, (save that wild niece! ;) ). They do seem to have major health issues though--all centering around their stomach areas--each one of them! My father in law passed of cancer that started in his stomach. they are all very domestic and hard workers - dedicated to their careers and families. they seem to like tradition--all of them, but also cannot take too much excitement and get stressed easily. they must have some alone time to 'recollect' too--ALL of them! I think this is a very common trait. I guess I would have to say they are each also deep - soulful people. They are also gullible and easily taken advantage of to some degree.

the one thing I also notice about them is that they are most comfortable in their own home and rarely venture out to visit others, much preferring others to come to them--which can be a pain honestly. When they are ill--they can also be quite a moaner--save our daughter--who doesn't share anything about her being ill. she was once hospitalized w/o our knowing! She doesn't want to be known as a moaner like her cousins are. :laugh: They generally do like to be pampered though-the dau. included and aren't very practical people at all, though it is thought that they are. They like the newest and shiniest of anything and will go and buy that newest whatever even though they don't really need it. They also like to get their own way--and can be manipulative to get it. But, they are so charming, who can resist them? :D The ones in my life all love to sleep and need a lot of it. They don't get moving till nearly mid day--(save on workdays and they are always prompt for work), which drives ME NUTS! But, again, they are so charming, and when they finally DO roll out of bed, they are eager to please by making a scrumptious "breakfast", (but its really more of a brunch, since the time will be more like noon or 1pm...)

Ya just gotta love 'em.
:D