Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Margarete Petersen : Two of Flames

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Margarete Petersen Tarot

keeper of the toaster

firemaiden 
keeper of the toaster

Margarete Petersen : Two of Flames

Link to the Image : Zwei der Flammen

The polarities of sun and moon draw between them veils of gold and silver light, through which a crone and young girl pass, clinging tightly to eachother. The central square of the painting is framed in alternating bands of gold and silver.

• Translation
    The fire of closeness - alliance. Two powers which band together. Both experience their own specific field and experience themselves as a part of a more comprehensive whole. An electric netting of light binds blue moon-fire with the red-yellow hot light of the sun. You are the Ego, which transcends itself. Powerful, tender connections with that which lies beyond your boundaries.

Return to MP Index
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
keeper of the toaster

firemaiden 
keeper of the toaster

Holy moly, what I saw in the card last night is not what I see in it today. (The crone? don't know how I saw that).

Someone else wanna try telling me what they see?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Kaz 
Citizen

this is the sun and the moon.
i see two people in an imtimate embrace, woman on the left, male on the right.
the addition of two things that are "extremes" on the scale but are of the same nature :
ying and yang, plus and minus, male and female, sun and moon, love and hate, etc.
i really wonder how the 3 of flames look now, please link it here firemaiden? or in a new thread......
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

Little Baron 
Citizen

I see the embrace too.

It is like a unification of fire. And makes a lot more sense than a lot of other tradition's 'Two of Wands'.

Cups together are shared emotion. So it would be normal for two aspects of fire to be shared passion, as we see here. They are opposites, making one, as already mentioned.

Shared passion does not have to be just sexual. It can be a combined interest. It burns fast and hard. Enthusiasm multiplied.

LB
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.