Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Margarete Petersen Study -Four of Feathers

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Margarete Petersen Tarot

keeper of the toaster

firemaiden 
keeper of the toaster

Margarete Petersen Study -Four of Feathers

Translation
  • Stepping back -- protection -- peace. To enter a space of silence. Allow body and mind to calm. No questions, no answers. Confused thoughts come to peace, giving space.

Become conscious of the stream of breath through your nostrils. Cool airstream, inhale -- warm airstream, exhale. Even, peaceful, deep breathing. Look inward. Your spirit becomes peaceful and clear.

From quieting the mind, a new order arises.

Link to image: Vier der Federn

Return to MP Index
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Gardener 
Citizen

Solitude. Imprisonment. I cannot see the difference. I nestle beneath the earth, nestle, such a comforting word, like Nestle chocolate, mmmmm. But I canít breathe earth, I breathe the connective web of people, the ones I like, the ones I fear, the ones I crave, the ones I hurt, all of them. Maybe Iíd like to breathe a little less.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
keeper of the toaster

firemaiden 
keeper of the toaster

Ahhhh, yeeeeeeeees.

I love the feeling of the cool air, the stillness and silence, the snow, and the very gentle morning sun.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

Little Baron 
Citizen
the secret hidaway ...

I was so looking forward to getting to this card. Because it is one of my favourites in the deck. I love the image.

The figure seems to be underground, in a safe little pod or shallow grave. He puts his hand up as a pillow for his head. He is not asleep yet, but he is safe, warm and rested. The large feather floats gently down. Soon, it will be ontop of him, providing a secret hideaway from the rest of the world, where nobody can find him. It will be his bedding or duvet, while he rests up. The road, moving into the distance shows how far this man has stepped out of his own, manic reality. And we can all get there in sleep, meditation or some kind of mental break from our every day lives.

The air is chilled and still. It mirrors his quietened mind.

There were times when my mind was all over the place. When I was at university, I was so confused and upset for a while, that I had to return to my parents. Like the previous card, I was upset, hurting and bleeding from the dark places within. My tutor suggested I go home and stay with my parents and take a break. They provided that safe dwelling for me - just like the little warm pod that this guy sleeps in. I felt comforted and warm. And I eased all of the deep wounds inflicted by the 'Three of Feathers'. My mind was eventually stilled and allowed to repair in time.

This card represents a safe haven or somewhere we can step to, leaving problems and bad thoughts behind. It might be some kind of therapy or rehab, a massage to relax, a good sleep or maybe a night out with the girls, rather than thinking about what is going on at the office and in your work. It is time out.

LB
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.