Your Faerie spreads, shared here just because...

Alissa

Jewel, this was one of the Fairy Ring spreads that you posted ever so long ago. I've used them a few times for myself, but this was the first time for another.

Thanks again for sharing them way back, since I know I sure benefitted!

Jewel

I was just curious as to which of those spreads it was you used. I love the Faerie Mound Spread (I think that is the name, been a while since I have done a reading *LOL*)

Alissa

Who's on first?

:D No ... really ... the name of the spread is "The Fairy Ring Spread."

We're starting our own faery comedy routine here, Jewel.... :D :D

Jewel

Re: Who's on first?

Alissa said:
We're starting our own faery comedy routine here, Jewel.... :D :D

~giggles~ ... and now it is my turn and I ran out of lines ... darn! :p

sagitarian

I tried the spread shared by wisp wings. Basically it's your daily newspaper type of layout/reading. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14406
Called your daily digest spread.

This is what came up for me, interesting. (Oh and the faery that I pulled for the day earlier came up for me too, grins).

1. The journeyman ~ my interpretation is that today, I'm just exploring my internal world today, taking it easy, and thinking of what I want to do later on this weekend, this week, in the next few months, in the next few years. Sounds like a lot I know but it's a message saying I'm on my journey to find my journey if that makes any sense, and remember to have a good time while doing so.

2. Bodach the Bodacious ~ My interpretation is neglecting what needs to be physically done (house chores) to be on this internal journey, therefore, bodach is going to help me out some by cleaning up around this place. he's got quite the job too. So if I can't find that skirt that I wanted to wear tomorrow night, or a pair of socks, then I can just blame myself for not organizing things right around here. Remember that.

3. Ilbe the Retriever ~ my interpretation is my husband is going through a spell of depression realizing that he has to let go of some of his dreams that he thought he could accomplish by now. Such as, financially supporting us all enough to move into a house by now, and with our finances right now, doesn't look like that's going to happen. As well as letting go of some other personal dreams and goals due to our lack of finances. Ilbe is letting me know to remind him that maybe we can do those things later, and it's not so bad living here right now. We'll get a house later when we can afford it.

4. Taitin the Sylph ~ letting me know that he is (as much as he can) looking on the brighter side of things, enjoying his environment of his family and it's looking like things at work are looking up to. A possible promotion. This will also help lift his spirits. So don't worry, I'll have my precious normal husband back in due time.

5. (side note - I have three kids) Penelope the dreamweaver ~ Well, I think the cards are taking this literal as in RIGHT THIS MINUTE as all my children are asleep right now.

6. Honesty ~ To be completely honest with my children, that they can handle it and need to hear it (as some plans for this weekend just went down the drain). I made other plans to rectify the situation, but still. Maybe later tonight after their awake from their naps.

7. Sylvanius ~ Pretty soon, the world will know the truth. All truths will be revealed in due time. (What truths I don't know).

8. Faery godmother ~ To remember that the world still has some gifts to give. It's ok to accept them.

Thanks wisp wings, this was interesting to do.

Wisp Wings

Your welcome. With use of it, you soon see that basicly like other news it comes and goes in cycles, as situations and events come and go it reflects that. You can usually know with the two cards of the positions who the cards are referencing. Also like where you stated that you have three children, there will be times and the two cards will just nail one of your children. You'll be saying "That is so him!" LOL

Namaste

I just have to share my feelings about the first long conversation I had with the Faeries; especially since I used sag' "The issue - Me - Advice" spread she passed on to me. (Thank you sooo much for that, sag. It seems to have worked wonderfully well for this particular issue). :)

What I found extraordinary is that I started off with an answer to these three parts of the answer, and the faeries kept encouraging me to ask more questions, even if my original question was very materialistic. :D

*Blushing* I asked what my chances are of ever becoming wealthy (especially since I play the lottery every so often).

(32) Isis was the first to show up with hope for the future, and promises of joy to come. She counselled patience, that would bring brightness (rewards) in the end (?). I was heartened.

Then came (21) the Kissed Faeries. I interpreted their message as my needing to act like thme which might affect my chances of a happy outcome.
So, give unconditional love that blessings may thrive, (which is what I always try to do). I know that they address relationships and emotions more than material prosperity, but emotional fulfillment is the greater blessing.

Last, but not least, the Topsie Turvets (51) came scampering along with great advice, that mirrors some I recently received in a reading from a very kind member of our community. Yes..., for wealth to finds its way to me, I must change my way of seeing and my assumptions about the possibility and worthiness of becoming wealthier. I must look at the whole issue from a different angle. Either to trust in, and surrender to, the higher force, or to do something about contributing more to my material prosperity.

I then was prodded to ask for clarification re. this 'different angle' and (54) Epona's Daughter told me, quite clearly I believe, that disbelief is holding me and the flow back. That I must overcome the doubt that is probably still lingering inside me that wealth can be mine. She too told me to face the doubt, change my attitude and trust more in providence.

I thanked the faries, and one just jumped out of my hands:
(33) Faeries of the Future.
They told me to concentrate on the now. To choose a practical path and move forward with confidence; that all the faeries would help me. To surround myself with essential companions (which I do in the person of my husband) and contribute to bringing my future into being.

I couldn't help it, because they had me ask the question I never like to ask: What chances do I have of ever winning a jackpot?
(63) Indi appeared. "There are no guarantees about anything in life," he said, "but overcome your disbelief and the skepticism we usually laugh off when it comes to lottery winnings. Start believing. Stop vacillating about it. Ask for help."

I did.
Penelope (28) came to help me to believe and to inspire me; to tell me to remain aware of possibilities, and not to disregards those little light bulbs that may come on unexpectedly.

Finally, since I am researching for the writing of a book, which may be a path to greater financial security, I was prompted to ask about my chances of actually writing said book, and which of the faeries would help me in my endeavour.

(28) Lady Penelope turned and looked at me again. "I will help you with your creativity, if you seek inspiration and vision (which the Faeries alone know I need! ). "Don't forget to pay attention to what I shall whisper in your mind's ear when you least expect it. I can't do the rest for you. You must bring them to fruition."

Will I listen? You bet I will! Thank you, beloved Faeries.

What can I say? It amazes what an impact these incredible beings are having on my life already!

So new in their company, I'm sure I've missed much of what they said. Perhaps even misinterpreted their words.

If that be the case, would one of you kind souls set me straight again? :)

Ever grateful...

sagitarian

Namaste said:

Last, but not least, the Topsie Turvets (51) came scampering along with great advice, that mirrors some I recently received in a reading from a very kind member of our community. Yes..., for wealth to finds its way to me, I must change my way of seeing and my assumptions about the possibility and worthiness of becoming wealthier. I must look at the whole issue from a different angle. Either to trust in, and surrender to, the higher force, or to do something about contributing more to my material prosperity.

(28) Lady Penelope turned and looked at me again. "I will help you with your creativity, if you seek inspiration and vision (which the Faeries alone know I need! ). "Don't forget to pay attention to what I shall whisper in your mind's ear when you least expect it. I can't do the rest for you. You must bring them to fruition."

Will I listen? You bet I will! Thank you, beloved Faeries.

So new in their company, I'm sure I've missed much of what they said. Perhaps even misinterpreted their words.

If that be the case, would one of you kind souls set me straight again? :)

Ever grateful...

Oh my dear, your interpretations are in inspiration. That's the beuatiful thing about these cards, you don't have to have years of experience, all you have to have is an open heart willing to listen to their message. This is how we gain our experiences with the fae.

When I first got this deck, Topsie Turvets were my least favorite card...I hate how they're all twisted around, making faces and throwing their eyeballs at me and laughing histerically...they make me so mad, with their taunting and teasing. How you got the message you did from them, I will NEVER know...LOL, but thank your faeries (and thank you for sharing) this alternative message the topsies have to share. It helps me to expand my interpretation of them. And Penelope, my goodnesses, I never saw it before, but yes of course, art is inspired by where dreams come, artists "live in a dream world", and who better to inspire art and creativity then the faerie of dreams! Wow, thank you so much! I never noticed it before, I always thought she meant literally not sleeping enough, or nightmares, etc.

I really appreciate you sharing all of this, as it makes a big difference with how I see these two cards now...thank you!

Namaste

sagitarian said:
Oh my dear, your interpretations are in inspiration. That's the beuatiful thing about these cards, you don't have to have years of experience, all you have to have is an open heart willing to listen to their message. This is how we gain our experiences with the fae.

When I first got this deck, Topsie Turvets were my least favorite card...I hate how they're all twisted around, making faces and throwing their eyeballs at me and laughing histerically...they make me so mad, with their taunting and teasing. How you got the message you did from them, I will NEVER know...LOL, but thank your faeries (and thank you for sharing) this alternative message the topsies have to share. It helps me to expand my interpretation of them. And Penelope, my goodnesses, I never saw it before, but yes of course, art is inspired by where dreams come, artists "live in a dream world", and who better to inspire art and creativity then the faerie of dreams! Wow, thank you so much! I never noticed it before, I always thought she meant literally not sleeping enough, or nightmares, etc.

I really appreciate you sharing all of this, as it makes a big difference with how I see these two cards now...thank you!

Thank you, sag, for the grrreat spread which allowed the faeries to be so eloquent, and your very kind words. When I arrived this morning after being away for a few days, your post was a wonderful start to my day!

They are so wonderful these incredible beings. I can honestly say that the reading I did unravelled like a miracle before my eyes. I have never had such a reading experience.

I am happy that the faeries said what they said, and that it has helped you, dearest sag, in some way. To know that years and years of experience are not always needed, although very desirable, no doubt, puts those new to the faeries at ease, allowing for the heart to open more easily. I can say that this is true for me, at least. :) I feel the faeries accept me and are willing to help me at all times.
I think Brian and Jessica deserve my gratitude for having interpreted what the faeries told them so clearly and with so much insight, helping people like myself who are just entering into a relationship with these fae.

Jewel

Namaste, great reading!!!! Will you share once you are rich? ~giggles~

I wanted to second what Sag said about not needing experience to work with this deck. I have been working with Tarot for a good 12 years now, and there are only 2 oracle decks I use, this one and the Fairy Ring. I can honestly say that the Faeries Oracle is in a class of its own. It is not a deck, the faeries come alive and the only thing you need to be able to work with the deck is an open mind and heart ... nothing more, nothing less. You just have to believe.