Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

BodhiSeed

I used my Tabula Mundi on my blog last week for daily draws. It was AMAZING (and the book was very helpful as well). :D

Spiffo

Study group anyone?

rachelcat

I'm in for a study group! This deck deserves it!

rylla

Just got back from dropping off the last of them at the post office.

Now to address the disaster left behind...

I hope you'll fill the room with all kind of bones and balls to make up to your dog! :)

Zephyros

I'm in, too! I don't have time time right now to set it up, but someone should post a thread in TT to gauge interest, and perhaps talk to the Study Groups mod about any special requirements.

Alta

Just post a thread in Tarot study groups. You should let Sulis know and she'll add it to the index. There can be a thread on each card and a general thread if you like.

Study groups are run by the members, the moderators just index things and keep track.

Babalon Jones

As far as a study group goes, should there still be interest I'm happy to either join in, or equally happy to stay out of it so as not to influence any discussion.

Just thought you might like to know that the color cards are coming along. I've posted the decans of Aries and the decans of Leo.

Babalon Jones

Oddly my favorite card to paint thus far was Strife!
It was just really fun to paint it. I threw salt at the sky of the card while the ink was wet. It doesn't show up in the scans well but gives the original a sparkly, crackly effect :)

Yesterday I started the 8 of Wands. It so far has also been a really enjoyable one to paint.

Dark Victory '39

I'd definitely try to make time for a study group w/ this deck. I'd love the input of more experienced 'thothy' readers. Since my time w/ tabula mundi, i cant shake it's images. It sneaks into almost every other reading i do w/ other decks. I've actually switched over to taking a TdM deck w/ me when i do readings (and am not using Tabula mundi) just because i figure there's no way it can infiltrate if i'm busy looking for tendril and vine patterns. lol.