Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Zephyros

Wow! Congratulations! We've all been waiting years for this! I'm on my phone right now, can't wait to get home to see the cards on your site.

So how are you celebrating? :)

Babalon Jones

Well, celebrating the reinheitsgebot today, 500th anniversary of the German beer purity laws with a traditional imbibing, meal, mead and I don't know the word for the other :cool4:

Honestly it was a bit anti climactic when I finished the last one. I was home alone, I fed the dog, I ate pretzels and drank cognac. I think Miss Malkuth approved though.

Bluefeet

The artwork is too amazing. :heart: Congrats!

Kickstarter campaign, please!

Babalon Jones

Thank you! I will probably do one this summer. Still lots to do to make it the best it can be. For one thing I have a lot of boxes to make, with ribbon lifts and whatnot. Plus some special extras. So I want to take the time to do it right.

OnePotato

Congrats on finishing the Big Job.
Nice work!

Babalon Jones

Thanks OnePotato! I am missing it already. I have forgotten how to do anything else.

Alta

Thank you! I will probably do one this summer. Still lots to do to make it the best it can be. For one thing I have a lot of boxes to make, with ribbon lifts and whatnot. Plus some special extras. So I want to take the time to do it right.
. Agreed! This deck deserves to not be rushed.

Spiffo

Well, celebrating the reinheitsgebot today, 500th anniversary of the German beer purity laws with a traditional imbibing, meal, mead and I don't know the word for the other :cool4:

Honestly it was a bit anti climactic when I finished the last one. I was home alone, I fed the dog, I ate pretzels and drank cognac. I think Miss Malkuth approved though.

Let's face it, it's been quite a week all round.
Though it is kind of sad that it's finished, but really it's just beginning, isn't it?
XpS

Zephyros

Somehow I have the feeling Babalon has at the very least the concept for a new deck, if not a outline of it. ;)

truelighth

Congratulations with finishing this big job! :thumbsup: Wow, so exciting! :D