Manga Tarot: The Lovers

tarotreader2007

This card shows lovers embracing. I'd guess that they are about 17-18 years old which is unlike the other lover cards of many decks. It's a heterosexual card. They are kissing and holding each other while standing in a well lit grove of flower trees with the wind blowing around them.

Main color- yellow
season- spring

I don't really know how this card is different from other lover cards or what makes it different. This one, they are fully clothed, the woman with a yellow dress embroidered with flowers and the guy has a green shirt and green pants (all clothes are baggy). Any opinions? Sorry it took so long for a new set again :D

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

lilangel09

A passionate kiss. The time of beginnings, a young love, a non-stagnant love. The flowers are cherry blossoms, typical of shojo mangas. They're almost always in romance scenes. I don't see much more...

annik

It is a very romantic card. More romantic than those I have seen until now. It seems to be their first love. It is something very marking. Right now, they truly love each other. It what I see anyway...

Alan Ross

I also don't see anything particularly deep about this card. It is beautiful, though. And very romantic. The seasonal attribution is also not surprising. One thing I really like about this card is the impression I have of one spontaneous moment frozen in time. It's not static or posed. The wind is blowing, cherry blossoms carried on the breeze. Her kimono and hair are billowing behind her. The lovers have been caught passionately kissing in a timeless embrace.