Heal Hearts, Hold Space ebook by The Four Queens

Ace of Stars

Has anyone checked out Kelly-Ann Maddox's new ebook yet?

Her youtube channel is so great, I'm pretty tempted to check out her book. I think I'm going to reward myself with it after I catch up in my '21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card' book club.

http://goo.gl/cfmtoB

happyfish

Yes! I purchased this e-book and I've been enjoying sinking my teeth into it this week. Anyone who enjoys the Four Queens on YouTube will probably love this book. Kelly-Ann has a radiant presence that seeps into everything she does. That's what I'm enjoying the most about this book - it never seems forced, just natural, heart-felt advice and insight. It's worth mentioning that this is a book for people who already have some experience with tarot, it's not a beginner's guide. It gives a lot of advice about how to be a more centered reader, and how to create meaningful healing for your clients. This is an especially useful book for those of us who prefer a more psychological/counseling approach to the cards.

donnalee

I hadn't seen this but might be interested if it were on paper--I had wanted to buy someone else's book this week, but since they are only ebooks I just don't--I don't use kindle etc. and would rather pay to get a paper copy. Ebooks are no interest to me, since reading something big online is not for me.

happyfish

I hadn't seen this but might be interested if it were on paper--I had wanted to buy someone else's book this week, but since they are only ebooks I just don't--I don't use kindle etc. and would rather pay to get a paper copy. Ebooks are no interest to me, since reading something big online is not for me.

I know what you mean, I can't stand reading things from a glaring screen. I have a nook, which is where I'm reading this particular ebook. You could still purchase the ebook and print it, though.

kimtsan

I am going to buy this book!! I have been waiting for it to come out for so long. I have to get it next month though because I have had some unexpected expenses this month so budget is a bit tight. BUT I WILL HAVE IT IN MY POSSESSION.

kimtsan

OH, and so excited to see a thread on The Four Queens. :D Kelly-Ann is my go-to tarot reader and I frequent her blogs and Youtube channel. She's simply amazing. :D

BrownBear

Found it on her Etsy store. Wow $33. I will have to save up for this one.