Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One to Address ALL of Your Spirit Guides

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Resident

marwan38 
Resident

I got into numerology a few months back, and the number 7 always used to show up. As long as i rememeber, 7 was always my first pick number. The Chariot (VII) came down.. I laughed. Also, when doing this spread - I really, really felt the presence of people standing next to me. It was rather strong. I greeted them, first card that came down was Death. I wasn''t shocked at all.. he isn't bad though. Thanks for this spread! Definitly writing it down
Top   #61
Citizen

hopena 
Citizen

I never did finish this reading.. I started it two years ago. sheesh. thanks for the bump.
Top   #62
Citizen

panwardeepali 
Citizen

edited. Will add later.
Top   #63
Resident

marwan38 
Resident

Oh, woops.. I didnt realize this thread was that old. Anyways useful spread to bump I would say.

My last post (and this) is on page 7, Haha!
Top   #64
Citizen

sedgeez 
Citizen

i know this threads quite old, but im new and have just tried it out.
it was amazing
but more shocking is it said i have 20 spirit guides!!!! :o this was confirmed with yes/no spread with 2 aces.
only one wanted to communicate though - again confirmed with yes/no with magician and ace.

20 spirit guides?!?!?!

wow.... haha
Top   #65
Citizen

TsukiSei 
Citizen

I tried this spread out and I really enjoyed it. When I first started to shuffle the Fool popped out. I stared at it before putting it back in and shuffling again, thinking, "nope, not going to get off that easy, guys." Then 3 of P, R, came out and the first guide I talked to was the Q of W, R. I had a feeling like she was annoyed and grumpy and was just talking to me to get it over with, lol. Like, "Ugh, fine. Let's get this over with."
Top   #66
Citizen

Galadhwen 
Citizen

Will definitely try the spread and post it! Apparently I have 11 guides? I pulled the Page of Swords for Q1 (prior to pulling this card, I decided that court cards are numbered) and using the Yes/No spread, I got three Aces and the Magician so that's a strong Yes apparently. 😅 (Being a pessimistic person I am, I pulled another card and I got Justice, though it was numbered eight in my wildwood. Another yes still)

And when I asked how many wanted to talk to me, I got the World. My gut went "All of them?!" but would maybe reduce it to three (2+1) of whom have the most pressing message right now.

Thank you for the fabulous spread!
Top   #67
Resident

Yarnzipan 
Resident

Do folks think it'd be good for kind of STARTING working with spirit guides? Like to get a feel for what you've got to start? Or is it more of a 'once you're kind of familiar' kind of thing? It's something I've been feeling the urge to explore lately and this spread seems like a good start for me, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks for posting!
Top   #68
Away with the faeries

theFeeLion 
Away with the faeries

I gave this spread a go the other day and found out I have 13 and ALL of them wanted to speak to me! Lol my first foray into tarot and my guides all have something to say lol.
@Yarnzipan
I already knew a few of my guides so I used this as a opportunity to get to know them better and also meet the others for the first time. So I guess if you feel this is a spread you can work with go for it
Fee
Top   #69
counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

Glass Owl 
counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

This has become my go-to spread for spirit guides. Thank you!
Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.