Can Someone Please do me a favor? * Astrocartography*

Venusian

Hi guys!!! Could someone please look out for me and do me a favor? My Astrology program does not do location lines, and I recall that a few years ago Astro.com used to have a link that would compute location lines. If I recall correctly the lines that ran through NYC (Manhattan) for me were Uranus and Jupiter. But this was some years ago, and I would like to check to make sure that my recollection is accurate.

Can someone please look up this up for me?

I am really squeamish about posting my birthdata publicly, but I will send you a PM of my birth info if you would so oblige.

I would REALLY appreciate anyone who takes the time.

Thanks!! -Sol

Minderwiz

Thanks for the data. Sadly none of your lines run through NYC.

The nearest your Jupiter (rising) line gets is running through West Virginia and up through the western edge of Pennsylvania. Uranus setting gets nearest in Canada, running through Newfoundland.

I've tried sending you a couple of maps through PM, but it seems I can't do that. I could attach them to the thread if you want. That would make them public but I doubt anyone could work out your natal details. Alternatively, if you supply me with an email address or other means of getting them to you, I'll send them outside Aeclectic.

Venusian

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Got the map.

Really appreciate it!