Has Anyone Ever Looked at the Chart for 12/21/2012?

Venusian

I recall studying this chart in detail a couple of years back just to see what all of the hoopla was about. I don't have my laptop that has my Astrology program on it with me, but I just erected the chart online and at first glance here are some of the aspects that I found very telling (I erected the chart as an event chart, using NYC as the city, and 12:00pm as the time).

- Mars is the chart ruler (exalted).

- The Sun is at the Aries Point (Winter Solstice) = 0 Deg 15' 18" Capricorn

- The Sun does square Uranus though with a wide orb (4 Degree ord and some change). This square may indicate of a sudden change on that day as the Sun approaches the MC and harshly aspects Uranus which sits on the Asc at 12pm.

- 12:00pm puts the Asc at 2 Aries 54'/ MC at 1 Cap 32' (Which also puts the MC at the Aries Point). I erected the chart for 12:00pm because there seems to be some kind of symbology with this date and the number 12.

- The Sun sits on the MC with a 1 Deg 14' orb

- And one of the more telling aspects (to me) is that Saturn squares Pluto and it creates a Yod with Jupiter. (Which is a fancy way if saying that Jupiter sits at the Saturn/Pluto Midpoint).

So Jupiter = Saturn/Pluto (There may be a personal bias here because in my research whenever/wherever Saturn and Pluto pair it is not desireable).

The Saturn/Pluto midpoint shows destruction. Jupiter = Plentiful opportunity

Plus, Saturn rules the Midheaven (at the Aries point) which projects its effects into the public. Pluto rules the 8th House of major transformation.

- Another thing that I like to look at is the number of near exact aspects in a chart, and this chart has 3 planets at 8 Degrees.

- And if I can recall, I believe that Mars is at the center of a midpoint as well, but I don't hv access to a program right now so I'm just glancing over and jotting down what I see.

So at first glance, if I had no idea about the 2012 prediction, I would look at this chart and say that there would be some type of sudden (Uranus) and major (pluto does things big) transformation on this day. All angles are within 2 Deg of an AP (Aries Point) which indicates that this event will be widely known and projected into public consciousness.

I would love to study this chart more (I wish I had my notes) but I am also inviting you all to study this chart with me. Let's all contribute our ideas about what this day could symbolize.

(As a note, I have no preconceived idea or theory about Dec 21, 2012. Just studying the Astrology of that day, as I do believe that any prediction about that day from older societies were made studying the planets).

Thanks

-Sol