New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

agviz

My decks arrived today and I'm absolutely delighted with them. It's great to have a Dodal that fits in my hand and will be easy to shuffle. The colors and aging are rich. One of the first tarot cards I remember seeing was Dodal's Magician, so there's a place in my heart for his work. Pablo, you've done a great thing by bringing Dodal's work forward while at the same time enriching it with your own style. Thank you!

And thank you Iris for the delivery!!!

Pam O

Hello Iris foremost excuse the delayed response here in the forum,
thank you very much for the update keeping informed.

outside the forum I have been maintaining communication with all those who are part of this group costs, tracked and receiving feedback from their views on the decks.

take this opportunity to inform all interested parties in my decks, which now is taking out a new set of shipping, have 4 places available.

Tarot of Marseilles Robledo 4th edition u$s 39
an aged version of Tarot " Dodal " u$s 39 ,
and Besançon Tarot deck ( trumps only) u$s 20

as the shipping from Argentina to USA is so expensive, around u$s 53, I found that the most appropriate way to reduce shipping costs is through groups, I sent a group from Argentina to USA which has a cost of u$s 75.80, which is divided by 9 (which are the decks that fit in the shipping) giving a proportion of u$s 8.42 per deck, then my partner in the USA sent to your address, the costs are u$s 5 Priority Flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope within the US, u$s 15 First Class international with confirmation number (arrives around one week) and u$s 24 Priority Priority Flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope to rest of the world ,at the option of u$s 24 for international shipping has a capacity of 6 decks, mention this in case anyone wants to organize a group to share the costs

you can see some pictures here https://www.facebook.com/eltarot78/posts/10202285731723519?notif_t=like

For AT folks interested in the "aged" editions, I'm still the intermediary who's taking care of money transfer and shipping except that all orders will be recorded by Pablo first. Due to large numbers of non-AT orders, currently this is the most efficient way to handle orders.

Please go ahead and contact Pablo for availability and ordering information! :D

Are you doing this again.... by any chance?

Bluefeet

Thank you agviz, glad to hear that they arrived quickly!

Pam, please don't hesitate to PM Pablo with your inquiry! He does have some more aged Dodal and TdM decks left. As for me, I'm always happy to help with transferring funds and shipping the cards! :D

eltarot78

My decks arrived today and I'm absolutely delighted with them. It's great to have a Dodal that fits in my hand and will be easy to shuffle. The colors and aging are rich. One of the first tarot cards I remember seeing was Dodal's Magician, so there's a place in my heart for his work. Pablo, you've done a great thing by bringing Dodal's work forward while at the same time enriching it with your own style. Thank you!

And thank you Iris for the delivery!!!

I am glad that the cards have arrived safely and are to your liking,
the size and style of Dodal aged version, occurred thanks to a suggestion of yours ,
so somehow you have to do with this, thank you very much for such a good suggestion.

Hello Pam O, EnchantedShadow has said it all :)
(infinitely grateful to my good friend)

Pam O

I PMed Pablo for the "aged" Robledo TdM.
Oh boy, here we go on the TdM ride. :bugeyed: So much for "having plenty of decks" and no more deck spending... :confused:

I do appreciated all the info in this thread, as well as EnchantedShadow who was very helpful in the PM! ;)

Now to learn to read these TdMs... I do admit, I am looking forward to getting a 5 that is not filled with 'doom and destruction' of most scenic pip cards... :)

agviz

I PMed Pablo for the "aged" Robledo TdM.
Oh boy, here we go on the TdM ride. :bugeyed: So much for "having plenty of decks" and no more deck spending... :confused:

Save your pennies in the next life - enjoy Pablo's work now!

Apologies if this is off topic, but I just ordered Yoav Ben-Dov's book, Tarot - the Open Reading. I already read with TdM, but I'm always looking for a fresh perspective as I feel I haven't nailed it yet. If I connect with this book, I'll certainly try applying the advice to Pablo's decks.

Pam O

Save your pennies in the next life - enjoy Pablo's work now!

Apologies if this is off topic, but I just ordered Yoav Ben-Dov's book, Tarot - the Open Reading. I already read with TdM, but I'm always looking for a fresh perspective as I feel I haven't nailed it yet. If I connect with this book, I'll certainly try applying the advice to Pablo's decks.

OK, I am ready to spend my pennies! Pablo says he needs a few more to join in the order so it can be shipped...

(Another topic: Maybe a new thread on how awesome Ben-Dov's book is?! I am LOVING it!!! It can be applied to all decks from my little point of view. Or maybe one has been started?
Another aside: I just did and INCREDIBLE reading after following the Open Reading advice says a reading partner I am exchanging with... I could go on, but this is Pablo's ordering thread, and we need more people to join in soon so the next shipment can be sent out! :))

agviz

...Another topic: Maybe a new thread on how awesome Ben-Dov's book is?!...

If you can't find a thread on the book, would you be open to starting one with some of your thoughts? If you do, please PM me so I know about it!

Okay, back to Pablo's work!

agviz

Here are some boxes I've made for my Robledo TdM and Robledo Dodal. They're made of cardboard, covered with decorative paper, and labeled with modified graphics from the original paper wrapper. I truly love these decks and I wanted boxes for them that felt congruous to Pablo's designs.

Oh, and I especially love the new Dodal. It's currently my favorite deck.

Attachments

• RobledoBoxes.jpg
    RobledoBoxes.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 184

emmsma

OH well done! Your boxes are lovely.

Care to make a few for sale? :)