tarot spread taken from symbols in a card

rubyofjoy

This is a different sort of spread, using one card for daily draw guidance. Then pulling out symbols or aspects of the imagery that I want to explore deeper. in this example I drew a card from the Wildwood tarot.
So for this card, I drew 5 cards, representing 5 different symbols or aspects of the imagery.
1. what does the globe in her uprising hand represent in me (or this situation)
2. What does the mirror at her chest represent in me (or this situation)
3. What does the floating cocooned being represent within me? (or this situation)
4. what does her tail, lower half represent within me? (or this situation)
5. what medicine are her tail and the blue heron pointing towards? (or this situation).

if one is using a deck with astrological signs, Hebrew letters, runes, etc. you could also pull cards for those symbols. or for different colors, or shapes. etc. for example in this card, I could have pulled cards to represent the water, the tree, the cloudy sky. her flowing hair, her closed eyes, I picked the symbols that stood out to me at the time.

Attachments

• Photo on 11-8-16 at 10.27 AM.jpg
    Photo on 11-8-16 at 10.27 AM.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 154

Luna's Crone

ooooooo. I like this.

Lemonberry

I like this too!! A variation on clarifying cards šŸ˜

rubyofjoy

thanks! glad you found it helpful. I love exploring the imagery in creative ways. and love the diversity of imagery available now. It helps me get better readings doing this. linking different decks. let me know what you discover. Most every insight is handhold, simply a step on the journey. so will be fun to hear what ways this expands for you.