5. West - Spirituality
6. East - Intillectual
7. Past
8. Present
9. Future
10. What is hidden
11. Karma, Lessons to be learn
12. Outcome

Well, maybe it needs a little work, but it looks to be a through spread! Need a name for it though.....

jade

how do you find the 'flow' with this layout? i like to use layouts that i can read in a couple of different ways. ie: i can read it the normal way and then i can read down the lines and then in a cross............like with the tree of life that i use. to get a deeper meaning to the layout. then i usually only need to throw the cards once and i get a really great 1 - 1 1/2 hour reading out of the layout.

do you find that you can do that with this layout?

in light,
jade

Persha

Mad spread!

I would suggest calling it the World Spread, in reference to the World card, because it looks quite similar to the card structure. You have the cross in the centre - the World figure has her legs crossed. The 4 directional cards - the 4 World elements. And the 6 cards above and below form an oval like on the card. What do you think?

- Persha

Liliana

I was going to say the Infinity spread, because it looks like a infinity sign on its side :) looks like an interesting spread, but i think id lay the elemental cards north east south west instead of north south west east. Think that has to do with the bit of Wiccan in me. (truthfully idprobably use east south west north because thats my prefered calling order lol)

:THP

Phoenix

I thought about doing that Liliana, but that is the way that I spread a celtic cross. I like all the names so far.

and jade, I don't normally do spreads like that. and I doube thst this spread could be used like that.

jade

thanks for letting me know. :D

love
jade :)

Sam

I think it should be "The Hour Glass Spread"