Oracle deck from Ciro!!!

BodhiSeed

Wow... great image. I feel like I know exactly what this guy is feeling/thinking. He reminds me of the Four of Coins, except he believes knowledge is power (forget all that unimportant emotional crap) instead of money. And he obviously feels like he has a lot of it...

cirom

You are very close to what the title and meaning of this card will be.

Attached is a reference of card back designs. Four themed groups and 'connecting " cards.

Attachments

• oracle-reverse-designs-flat-reference.jpg
    oracle-reverse-designs-flat-reference.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 230

Zelmira

I love the sample cards. I can wait to have the entire deck. I agree that the puzzle is not only a reward but a personal challenge. I love the idea! Thanks,
Zelmira

Mellaenn

bodhran said:
Wow... great image. I feel like I know exactly what this guy is feeling/thinking. He reminds me of the Four of Coins, except he believes knowledge is power (forget all that unimportant emotional crap) instead of money. And he obviously feels like he has a lot of it...
Yes, that is what I thought when I saw the card. Or else it could indicate someone who has been hitting the books too hard! :)

Love the card backs, too. Very "Ciro"! For some people, the way the backs of the cards look can make or break it for them on the deck. Not so much for me, but I do agree it gives the art of the deck as a whole a cohesive feel and should not be over-looked. (Like you would ever miss a detail, dear CM!)

Naneki

I love the card backs!!! The more I see of this deck, the more I WANT it tomorrow! LOL

I love the idea of there being some kind of journal/book like the image in Ciro's first link. Although the cost of arranging a leather bound journal that looked like that might be quite high. Oh well, what would another Limited Edition I can't afford but buy anyway change in the long run???? (giggle)

Tansey Ella

Ciro that oracle of draft was very nice. My eyes went immediately to the clouds. a I saw pictures in the clouds that were similar to her and what almost looked like smurf at the top on the left. The longer I look the more I see.

cirom

another work in progress

Attachments

• oracle card.jpg
    oracle card.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 226

MareSaturni

cirom said:
another work in progress

Ciro, i really love how you use this "circus" theme in your decks...and how you make it work. My favorite cards in the Gilded are the ones that feature those dancers and acrobats that look like they just came out of Cirque du Soleil!

Great art :D

BlueDragonfly

Marina said:
....Cirque du Soleil!
That's what popped into my mind when I saw this one.

Just fantastic!

WaterSong

what a beautiful image Ciro! I love the girl flying so gracefully in the air, in contrast with the strength of the man...lots of movement ...and I like the red dress, it is much alive....

I am so glad you are coming up with an oracle! :)