Pages of Shustah cards

Astraea

Right, I just re-edited my post to give you their e-mail address. Here it is: morninglight27@aol.com

I hope you can get them!

jema

Just a note that I got a reply to my email and they do NOT ship outside the US.
:-S

Astraea

Oh, I'm so sorry, Jema. It seems crazy not to ship anywhere in the world, in this day and age.

Belinda2

yes Jenna thats too bad, they are one of two that I draw from everyday. I like them a lot

MareSaturni

Just a note that I got a reply to my email and they do NOT ship outside the US.
:-S

Jema, I got mine in the trading forum - when I was a subscriber and could access it.
Perhaps you should try getting this deck from another ATer?

I wanted to get a second copy of this deck, but I haven't had much success so far. It's so sad they don't ship worldwide, I totally feel your pain! Lots of sellers will not ship to Brazil because they either don't know we exist or think we are a jungle without post service. :(

Astraea

Good news for Jema and others who live outside the US and want these cards - they are still available through the Temple of the Living God in Florida, and the temple bookstore will ship overseas (I wrote them and asked). Here is the text of the email they sent just now:

Yes, we still offer those items. The books are $13.95 and the cards are $14.95. The postage to Sweden in a flat-rate box is $16.95. If your friend orders 1or2 of each, this will be the amount of shipping charges for the whole order, but with more, the shipping charges will increase.

Terri Mottl
Miracles Bookstore

You can write Terri to order the cards and/or book and arrange payment at tlgbookstore@verizon.net.

The website of the temple is http://www.templeofthelivinggod.org/.

Nina*

I just received this deck (well, two actually) and can't wait to find out how they read.

The fabulous Waleswoman helped me getting them. :heart:
Now we're only waiting for Jema to get hers too. :)

Seaqueen

I just received this deck (well, two actually) and can't wait to find out how they read.

Hi, How are you making out with the Pages of Shustah deck? I love it and use the cards regularly.

Nina*

Hi, How are you making out with the Pages of Shustah deck? I love it and use the cards regularly.

Hi Seaqueen. I like them a lot still, but find them difficult to read since it's a completely new system you have to learn.
I must admit that Lenormand came and took over (my life :D ).