Finishing up the card descriptions

Jewel

OK Faerie lovers, I have a challenge for you all. There are only 4 Faeries Oracle cards that do not have their own thread (see the index thread and scroll down). As always I will not be online over the weekend, and was hoping I could instigate you guys into finishing up this project for Faerylvr and I.

Once you have selected a card that does not have a thread, post the thread with the heading Card [NUMBER] - [NAME OF CARD]. Then just write your impressions or anything you would like say about the card, and/or ask about the card. If doing this is out of your comfort zone, then pull a faerie from your deck to help you and do it anyway! ~giggles~

One of the things I love about this study group is how active it is. This is our home, and I want to make sure that everyone here feels and knows that they own this slice of the forum, and lets make sure that we have threads for all of the cards for future members that join this family! The Singers are out of the way, so it is free for all time ~throws confetti all over the forum~

When you are done with your new thread on a card, please PM Valeria and ask her to link it to the index. She is really excited about this project and looking forward to helping us complete it.

A special thanks to Aximili for jumping in this week and helping us complete this project. That's the spirit! :*

greenbeans

oooh exciting!

I might do the Friends if thats ok.
Something for me to think about!

Jewel

Don't think ... just do. We need a thread on the Friends, today! ~giggles~

greenbeans

Jewel said:
Don't think ... just do.

that sounds about right! I'll get started...anyone want to do the others?

(Losgunna, the Laume and Topsie-Turvets.)

All lovely cards, don't know how they got missed out. Must have fluttered or hopped away...hopefully they're ready to be caught!

Jewel

OK guys, 1 down 3 to go! Thank you Greenbeans for posting the Friends! Anyone else up for the fun?

Aximili

Since my Guide is one of them, I'll take the Topsies :)

Aximili

Topsies added, and I'm working on Losgunna too.

greenbeans

I could do the Laume if no one else wants to..

(unless you're on a roll Aximili in which case go for it!)

Aximili

The Laume's all yours. I always have trouble with her. I'm taking on Losgunna, but I'm struggling. I don't pull her up in readings, so we haven't really connected, but I'm soldiering on, trying to probe her mysteries just as she probes the deep, forgotten part of the world.

Wow, that's a good analogy ;)

greenbeans

That IS a good analogy, see you know her already...if in doubt ask one of the little fellas in the background, they often know more than they let on!

It is odd that these 2 ladies are left 'til last. I just sat them side by side and noticed how Losgunna and the Laume have such similar facial features, hair, posture and headdress. I think they may be sisters. The Laume seems a little more melancholy, a little tattered in comparison, she doesn't have as many friends crowding round...but somehow I think their aims may be very similar, even if their means are different.

*goes away to think on*