Nice pictures!! :)

Bluefeet

The final version of the box looks gorgeous. Love it! :love:

Yves Le Marseillais

Fresh news and picture

France Tuesday 20th November 2012

Hello all,

Here are some fresh news from here:

Today I got picture of prototype deck (taken by a good professional photograph friend Patrice Terraz):
See it:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You like it ?

I also finished to print my first 500 wrappers of CHOSSON: By hand with my Cannon Printer 9000 A3/A4 Format.
A hard task because it need to cut them at good dimensions carefully one by one.

You have now a better idea of final result.

Within 3 weeks a heavy truck should arrives with 1.2 tons pallets: Next crucial step before I declares this deck "open for customers/collectionners"

Enjoy.....

Yves Le Marseillais

Bluefeet

This is breathtaking! The wrapper for this one is simply stunning. :heart:

Good luck with assembling the cards, hand printing all the sheets sounds like a ton of work.

Le Fanu

Just fabulous. Now is such a good time to be around and interested in the Marseilles. Our knowledge of its history enriches in leaps and bounds with the publication of a deck like this.

Rafaël

Must-have

Great job Yves!
This is a must-have for historic TdM lovers.
I'm looking out for december :)

R.

Yves Le Marseillais

Madenié/Chosson Let's get married !!

Hello happy Tarot amatores,

Preparing a new page on my website Tarot of Marseilles Heritage for Chosson deck arrival, I thought that a good way to help you to get simultaneously a Chosson AND a Madenié deck would be to implement this possibility.

So, within few weeks now you will able only to choose and tick a "buy both a Madenié & Chosson exemplary" emplacement on Paypall area in my site.

70 € postage inclusive whatever you are on Earth.

Of course those who want to buy 2 Chosson or 2 Madenié will also be able to do it.

For more quantity, just mail me and I will respond personally.

I still; wait (as you I suppose ha ha...) for pallets with anxiety, hope and hum... patience ?

Now I go to my garden for compost operations: Life is cycles.

Au revoir,

Yves Le Marseillais

toj

That looks very nice...

kenji

The Day is coming...:)

flying black kat

Yves:

The pictures are so exciting and inspiring. I can not wait to order, and get at least one.

Thank you for undertaking this project.

Kathy